Chapter sixteen

"Well Joshua,I pretty much lost everyone I cared about." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "That is what is bugging me."

"You still got me,Jason and Riley." He smiled. "Oh and that rich douche bag Lamar tried to rob." I sighed at him.

"Trevor wants nothing to do with me,Michael says I'm a danger in his life,Lamar said I'm nothing but a hoe,Amanda said I should stop contacting Michael and my best friend is a demented granny who lives in an old age home." I shrugged my shoulders,everything I said is true.

"Tell me one thing,why do you think the people despise you so much?" Joshua asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.I took a sip from my coffee and looked him straight in the eyes.

"When I was young,my family despised me,they said I was a burden.I got over that obstacle,so some dude,more like my first lover,bazooka-ed my house down.I lost everyone.I lived on the streets Joshua,no one wanted me until a family took me in,took me to school and shit,still there I was hated.I met Lamar at school.We fell in love,I moved out of the house,crashed with Lamar.Well after the accident,he forgot me.You see,I was despised the moment I was born,not their problem,just look at me!I'm a mess!" I yelled at the end.Joshua shook his head and chuckled.

"That's not true.People despise you because they are jealous of who you are and what you have." He smiled at me.I closed my eyes and tears fell out.I chuckled lightly at him and shook my head.

"Anyway,how are you doing so far Joshy?" I grinned at him,as I found a new nickname for him.

"I'm doing just fine Manda." He wiggled his eyebrows.I stood up,he too stood up.I hugged him tightly.

"You're a great friend,possibly the only friend I'll ever have." I let go of him and smiled. "I got to go,Riley is going to die from hunger."

"Okay,I also got to go." He hugged me one last time before getting on his motorbike.I walked over to my car and I got in.I began driving to the place I call my new home filled with people I love and I know they love me too.

                            ***
Riley was thankfully asleep when I reached home.I then conjured something to eat quickly.I also thought of baking and I did,I made the finest dish alongside some blueberry cheesecake.I sat on the couch and took out my phone.The last time I checked my Lifeinvader profile was when I got that creepy message from Jason.I decided to check the rest.

I'm on a plane,I'll be there soon xoxo ;-)

I landed,I'm in a truck. Xoxo ;-)

;-) I'm a few blocks away.

Sleep with your eyes open today baby girl,don't say I didn't warn you. Xoxoxo

I'm so glad I read them today and not that night because I clearly would've blacked out.A rumbling noise interrupted the peaceful quietness,Riley was awake and his stomach was growling.

"The sweet aroma woke me up." He said with a smile,his hair was sticking out in every possible direction.

"Who says no to food?" I asked with a slight shrug.I then got up and dished for us.Riley wolfed down the food,golly,he must have been hungry!

After we ate,I cut us each a slice of the cheesecake and I poured chocolate sauce over it.I gave Riley his slice and he wolfed that down too.I slowly began eating mine and finished in about six minutes tops.Riley said he wanted to freshen up a bit before watching another movie with me.As I waited for him I realised something,I'm late for my periods.I started to panic but soon calmed down,maybe I'll get them.I went upstairs to change into something more home friendly.

After about thirty-six minutes,Riley joined me.Today we watched a movie called Horrible Bosses and there was a two of it.I couldn't wait for two because one was pretty much funny.After watching both one and two,we decided to watch some animated movies.I chose Tinker Bell and the legend of the Neverbeast  because I so badly wanted to watch it for some time.

At the end of the movie I cried,I had to,I mean it may be animated but shit,that shit be sad as fuck.Riley and I parted our ways as went to our rooms.Once I was in the safety of my room,I changed into my sleeping shorts and fell asleep under the sheets.I dreamt of Jason and I and our little bunch of children.I woke up at night only to find an empty space next to me.

I miss Jason so much,but I wonder if he really loves me or does he loathe me?I don't know,I guess I have to wait two weeks to find out,in the meantime,let me just sleep.

*******\\\\\~\\\\\*******\\\~\\\*****
Above is a picture of how the dining room should look like although there should be a tv where the one person couch is.