Chapter five

The lies cut you deep and left you hurting.

My brain told itself.It was not lying.

And right now your future seems like it's all burning.

You're gonna make it.

Yeah right stupid brain.I try to shake it all out but it's not worth it,my brain is telling the truth.I open my eyes but shut them again.I silently try to sit up,I struggled but I managed again.I cried,the horrible voiced man is not gone,he will still try to persuade me and I hope I am ready for him.I open my eyes,my door was closed.I sat there and silently cried.

The wind blew on my face as I held tightly unto Lamar's abdomen.This was it,the big day for me to meet the members of the crew.Lamar was concentrated on the road,we were going to meet them at Strawberry,in front of Franklin's house.

We finally reached Strawberry and I saw a group up ahead.Franklin was in the middle of the group,perhaps trying to calm them down cause all I heard was 'bitch,motherfucker,fuck' and a whole bunch of dirty words.

"Hey yo LD!Ya finally showed the fuck up!These shit-heads have been giving me trouble,where the hell have you been?"Franklin said moving up closer to us.

"Hey y'all,I was busy with my girl homie."Lamar replied.

"Well fuck yo girl!We have a motherfucking heist to pull!"Franklin replied angry.

"Man,fuck this shit."I said under my breath.

"Okay homies,settle down.This is my dawg Lamar Davis and his chick Amanda Jackson."Franklin introduced us to the mob.

"Okay niggas,this is Vaas Montenegro,he'll be in charge of the guns.This is Jason Brody,dude will be a motherfucking shooter,as well as Grant Brody and Riley Brody.This motherfucker over here is Ajay Garli,that's Sabal and the bitch is Amita.They will be distractions,and you too Amanda,Lamar,homie you will be with me.This is Raven,she is a half demon chick,she is bad as fuck.And that settles pretty much everything,I'll give y'all a call when we have to pull of the heist.Actually Amanda,you'll be the driver."Franklin said to us all.

The others parted ways and Lamar,Franklin and I went inside his house.Franklin offered me beer but I rejected it.His crazy aunt was asleep I guess,cause I didn't hear her.

"So what's cracking Franklin?"I ask him as he takes a sip from the cold beer he was holding in his hands.

"Nothing homie,apart from the heist shit,I'm all good.What bout ya stinky ass?"He asked me while pointing at me.

"First of all my ass don't stink and well my ass has been in trouble for a lot of things and I met this dude called Michael De Santa,well I sorta almost killed his daughter Tracey cause she a hoe and ever since,we've been hanging out.It's actually real weird."I reply to him.Lamar looked at Franklin and back to me.

"What bout you dawg?"Franklin asked him before he could open another bottle of booze.

"I've been terrible homie,real bad.Ya know know why?"Franklin shook his head."Cause Amanda has been hanging out with that Michael dude,and lemme tel ya,the dude is loaded homie."Lamar said to him,here we go again.

"Before you can say anything,no we are not gonna robe my friend and we have a heist to pull."I say as quickly as I can.

"Who said anything bout robbing any nigga here?Ya must be goin' mad!"Lamar yelled out.Sometimes,I wish he was never my boyfriend,then at some point,I'm glad that he is and right now,I'm deeply hurt.

"Well,then you don't have to deal with a crazy bitches ass 'cause I'm outta here!"I said standing up from where I sat.A tear threatening to fall.

"Nobody is gonna leave this house until I say so!"Franklin yelled out.

"Watch me."I said before disappearing into the tiny hallway of his house and I turned the doorknob,before I left,I stood there to listen what Franklin and Lamar would say.

"She's starting to get on ma nerves nigga."Lamar said to Franklin.

"Don't say shit like that dawg,she's your lady."Franklin replied.

"Well I wish she wasn't."Lamar said,I turned the door knob and I stormed off.I tried holding back the tears but it was too late.

I woke up,I fell asleep?Oh well.

"Doc!She's awake,we can't go on with the surgery."Somebody yelled out.

"It's the last stitch,she should be fine."Martin replied.Then I felt the pain,I had to scream,I just had to.It was so painful.After a while,I lost consciousness.

                       ****

I woke to a horrible sound.My tummy ached,I felt like I was about to die.Then,I felt like it's no use,Lamar won't remember me,I might as well move on with my life.The door flew open and someone held my hand.I opened my eyes slowly.It was Franklin.

"You're awake.I got good news for ya."He said,very excited.

"And that is?"I asked.

"Lamar remembers something."He said.I could not hide my smile.

"What does he remember?"I ask as the curiosity took over me.

"You,well not clearly,but he's trying to."Franklin replied.I got out of bed and hugged Franklin.I am just so happy right now,I can't hide my happiness.

"What does he remember about me?"I smiled so much that my smile bones hurt.

"Apparently only the..." Franklin moved closer to me. "Sex."

"Oh...." I said and sat on my bed again.That was somewhat disappointing,I don't want Lamar to remember me through sex,I want him to remember me as myself,not some hoe or sex machine. "When will I get discharged?"

"Only next month." My heart stopped.Next month,that's too long.But if I have to heal before leaving this place,so be it.