Vinewood hills/Strawberry-Three years ago (Chapter one)

Little authors note:

I'm going to add three Farcry4 characters and that is Ajay,Amita and Sabal.Also I'm adding Jason,Vaas,Riley and Grant from Farcry3.Raven from Teen Titans cause she bad as fuck. And GTA FIVE peeps.And my own character.

************************

The wind blew on my face as I held tightly unto Lamar's abdomen.This was it,the big day for me to meet the members of the crew.Lamar was concentrated on the road,we were going to meet them at Strawberry,in front of Franklin's house.

We finally reached Strawberry and I saw a group up ahead.Franklin was in the middle of the group,perhaps trying to calm them down cause all I heard was 'bitch,motherfucker,fuck' and a whole bunch of dirty words.

"Hey yo LD!Ya finally showed the fuck up!These shit-heads have been giving me trouble,where the hell have you been?"Franklin said moving up closer to us.

"Hey y'all,I was busy with my girl homie."Lamar replied.

"Well fuck yo girl!We have a motherfucking heist to pull!"Franklin replied angry.

"Man,fuck this shit."I said under my breath.

"Okay homies,settle down.This is my dawg Lamar Davis and his chick Amanda Jackson."Franklin introduced us to the mob.

"Okay niggas,this is Vaas Montenegro,he'll be in charge of the guns.This is Jason Brody,dude will be a motherfucking shooter,as well as Grant Brody and Riley Brody.This motherfucker over here is Ajay Garli,that's Sabal and the bitch is Amita.They will be distractions,and you too Amanda,Lamar,homie you will be with me.This is Raven,she is a half demon chick,she is bad as fuck.And that settles pretty much everything,I'll give y'all a call when we have to pull of the heist.Actually Amanda,you'll be the driver."Franklin said to us all.

The others parted ways and Lamar,Franklin and I went inside his house.Franklin offered me beer but I rejected it.His crazy aunt was asleep I guess,cause I didn't hear her.

"So what's cracking Franklin?"I ask him as he takes a sip from the cold beer he was holding in his hands.

"Nothing homie,apart from the heist shit,I'm all good.What bout ya stinky ass?"He asked me while pointing at me.

"First of all my ass don't stink and well my ass has been in trouble for a lot of things and I met this dude called Michael De Santa,well I sorta almost killed his daughter Tracey cause she a hoe and ever since,we've been hanging out.It's actually real weird."I reply to him.Lamar looked at Franklin and back to me.

"What bout you dawg?"Franklin asked him before he could open another bottle of booze.

"I've been terrible homie,real bad.Ya know know why?"Franklin shook his head."Cause Amanda has been hanging out with that Michael dude,and lemme tel ya,the dude is loaded homie."Lamar said to him,here we go again.

"Before you can say anything,no we are not gonna robe my friend and we have a heist to pull."I say as quickly as I can.

"Who said anything bout robbing any nigga here?Ya must be goin' mad!"Lamar yelled out.Sometimes,I wish he was never my boyfriend,then at some point,I'm glad that he is and right now,I'm deeply hurt.

"Well,then you don't have to deal with a crazy bitches ass 'cause I'm outta here!"I said standing up from where I sat.A tear threatening to fall.

"Nobody is gonna leave this house until I say so!"Franklin yelled out.