Cheat

Ashton's Pov

"Does this make me look like I'm fat and not pregnant?" Lily asked me turning around in her pink skater girl dress. She looked beautiful.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I said smiling at her. "I didn't ask if I looked beautiful! I asked if it makes me look fat and not pregnant!" She said to me.

"Babe, you look like one in a million, you don't look fat and you don't look pregnant. You look like my beautiful girlfriend." I said proudly. She blushed a little. "I love you." She said.

We were both getting ready for a party at Kyle's house. Well that is what Lily thinks, but really it is a surprise party for her. Today is her birthday and she is turning 19. Her and the girls spent the morning together and her and I went to lunch together and did things after.

"Should I wear these earring's or these ones?" She asked me. "Hm, the second one. They match your personality." I said. "Wow babe, I'm surprised you actually answered back and didn't say I don't care. You're such a diva babe!" She said.

I bursted out laughing.

"Y-Y-You think I'm a diva!" I stuttered out in between laughs. "How is that funny?" She asked confused. "Because it is!" I said rolling on the floor.

"Get up! You're going to ruin your clothing!" She said to me.

I got up and straightened my pants out.

"Okay let me just go finish my makeup and hair and we can leave!" She said as she walked into the bathroom.

~

"Lil! Come on! We're going to be late!" I yelled from down stairs. "Okay! Coming!" She said as she ran downstairs.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

I smiled at her. "Lets go"

We both walked out her house getting into the car.

"So how long do you want to stay?" I asked her. "I don't really care. We could leave whenever." She said looking away from me.

She seems a little off today, very distant. Its probably a mood swing or hormones I guess.

Lately I have been very off, I guess I'm nervous? But I really don't know. I have been thinking a ton about everything in general. How am I going to deal with leaving her to go on tour with the boys while she is pregnant? How am I going to comfort her when she is feeling down or just having a bad day in general? Also how in the hell am I going to deal with a long distance relationship? I could barely handle this month without seeing her.

I guess we will just see what will happen.

We will just see.

Luke's Pov

"When are you going to get home? We need to be there a little bit early because we need to help set up before she actually gets there!" I said into the phone.

"I will be there in three minutes! Just wait babe, he won't be mad if you're two minutes late! I already have my make up and hair done, I did it there. All I have to do is put on my dress and we can leave." April said back.

"Okay got to go. " She said and ended the call.

She is a handfull. April and I are supposed to go to Lily's surprise party at Kyle's house, but since we are really close to Lil we have to help with things before with Jenn. April is coming home from spending the morning with Lily and Jenn.

I got up and put my shoes on. I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. I scrolled through twitter and I saw some mean things being said to Lily and April.