News

Lily's Pov

I felt dizzy and light headed and wanted to throw up. The doctor just ran out with Calum to get some food and drinks for me.

"How are you feeling now?" Michael asked. Michael had just came in after they left. "Still dizzy." I said. "Can you please elevate the bed more?" I asked Ashton.

Calum ran in with orange juice and the doctor came in with some crackers.

Right when he ran in I felt like I was going to throw up.

"I-I don't feel good." I said. "Yes we know that is why we brought the crackers and stuff." Calum. "N-No I feel like I-I'm going to throw up." I said.

"Get something! Or get her to the bathroom or do something else! I don't want her to throw up on her self!" Ashton said worried. "Okay, okay sir calm down." The doctor said he ran to the bathroom and got a trash can.

I leaned my head back exhausted.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It been 5 hours since I last threw up and I feel it again. What is happening with me?! I have thrown up twice in the last 5 hours and now u need to again. I'm probally really sick. The doctor said to get him after 3 times.

Luke and April finnaly got here. They got lost because April trusted Luke to get directions. Oh April and your stupid choices.

"Trash can!" I said.

"Babe do you think you are sick?" Ashton asked me. "I don't feel sick. Like I don't have a cough or sore throat." I said. "I'm just throwing up." I said.

"That is weird." He said and went on his phone.

Ashton's Pov

"That is weird." I said unsure.

Well if she is just throwing up maybe she has a little stomach bug. I went on my phone to search up symptoms of a stomach virus.

•stomach hurts

•very tired

•throwing up

"Babe does your stomach hurt?" I ask her. "Nope!" She said. "Are you tired?" I ask her. "Does is look like I am?" She said and opened her eyes wide. Weirdo.

Hmm lets see. I will just search up throwing up constantly but not sick.

•stressed

•over ate

•food poisoning

•eating disorder

•Pregnancy

Well I know she doesn't have an eating disorder and she isn't stressed, and the hospital food is pretty safe from food poisoning. There is only on possibility,

Pregnant.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked outside with Michael and April, Jenn and Calum left and Luke is in there.

"What is up my friend?" April said. "Okay so I decided to search up stuff about her throwing up and I think she may be pregnant." I said.

"Woah woah woah did you two like have sex on the date or something?" Michael asked. "No dumbass." I said.

"The how would she be-" April started to say. "Oh." Michael said quietly. "Well we have to ask her if he did rape her. It is a major possibility for her to be pregnant." April said.

"Yeah... let's ask her." I said and we walked in.

"Hello! You all are back! Luke is being soooo boring and won't talk to me. He is to busy on his phone. April how do you date him?" Lily said.

She is so cute when she is hyper and happy.

"Yes WE ARE BACKKKKK!" April screamed. "But we have to ask you something." Michael said.

"Ask away!" She said. "Did Chad you know ever..." I started to say. "Ever??" Lily asked.

I looked at April.

"Oh my gosh, did he ever have sex with you?" April asks. "Y-Yeah." She says quietly.

"Go get the doctor now we need to have a pregnancy test done." I said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily, Jenn, April, and I are now waiting in Lily's room for the doctor to come back with the results.

"I'm nervous." Lily blurted out. "I know babe. Just breathe and everything will be alright." I said. "Just breathe?! ASHTON! There is a possbility that I'm pregnant! I CAN'T JUST BREATHE!" She screamed.

"Come here. You are stressed." I said and she leaned onto my chest breathing heavily trying to calm down.

"SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUG!" April screamed. She took her away from me. Uh Hello?! We are kinda having a boyfriend and girlfriend moment?

They had their moment and she sat back down but this time on my lap.

"Do you think my parents will understand?" She asked me. "Well I don't know your parents, yet. But I think they probally would in this situation." I said. "Yeah, If Ashton got you pregnant, well that is a different story. We would'nt know who Ashton is!" Jenn said. "Wait, what?!" I said worried.

They kept on talking and talking and wouldn't shut up. Then the doctor finally came in. Okay lets get over with this.

Lily's Pov

"Okay. Well there is really no good way to say this. You are pregnant." He said.

"But the baby is very close to death. So we need to monitor you for a while till you have enough nutrients and the baby is stable enough to leave." He said.

"O-Okay thanks." I said.

~

Hello Lovlies!

I hope you enjoyed! My testing is finally done! I will be updating now regularly. I want to update at least once or twice a week.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow, and stay beautiful!

Kisses, Lily!

The Boy in the Bandanna || a.iOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara