Water Guns

Lily's Pov

Kyle has been my best friend since kindergarten but in 10th grade he moved away to Maine. Since we weren't that far away from each other we still kept in touch no matter what. I would visit sometimes and he would visit.

We haven't seen each other since two years ago. We talked and text, but we were to focused in school work.

"I missed you so much!" I screamed and hugged him very tightly. "Missed you too Lil." He said chuckling. "Okay, okay your hugging way to tightly." He said.

I let go. "I heard about everything and I wanted to come down for your birthday! We haven't seen each other in like ages." He said.

"Lil? Uh hate to ruin the moment but the boys plus Jenn and April want to come over." Ashton said.

"Okay! Oh yeah Kyle! This is Ashton my boyfriend!" I said. "Boyfriend? How did you two meet if he is from Australia?" Kyle asked.

"I was on summer vacation there... Ring a bell?" I said. "OH YEAH!" He said.

"Nice to meet you Ashton." Kyle said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too mate."

Well that was a very awkward hello... "Well how bout you say yes to the boys and you two go inside while I say bye to me parents!"

"Bye, Mr. and Mrs.Montgomery. Have a safe flight and trip." Ashton said.

"Oh honey, you can call us Hannah and Tyler!" My mom said.

Ashton and Kyle went inside.

"Do you guys HAVE to leave?!" I said in a whiny voice. "Yes Lily, we love you so much and we shall celebrate when we come back." My dad said.

"I love you guys so much!" I said choking up. "Lil? How are your hormones?" My mom said. "Everywhere." I said.

"Can I at least drive you guys to the airport?" I asked. "No stay here with Kyle and Ashton, your friends are coming over anyway." Mom said.

"Okay I love you. See you in a couple days."

~

"Truth or Dare?" Luke asked me.

"Truth."

"Who was your first boyfriend?"

"Uh, Kyle." I said and looked up at him. He was emotionless. I then looked at Ashton his fists were clenched a little.

"Okay, now Lily you ask Calum!" April said.

"Truth or Dare Cal-Cal?" I said teasing him.

"Dare." He said.

I thought for a moment. Hm, what should I make him do? Knowing Calum he is up to anything so... "I dare you to run outside in only your boxers and scream "Nudity is awesome!" "

"What?! No, no, no, I'm not doing that." He said. "Aw is baby Cal-Cal scared?" I said mocking him. "No. I just don't think nudity is awesome!" He said.

"Really? Says the guy who's butt is plastered everywhere on the internet." I said. "Hey! The boys got those pictures at times when I was naked! I don't always walk around naked! And you know that!" He said.

"How do I know that?" I asked confused. "You lived with us for like a week or two!" He said.

"Guys! We need to do this and get it over with!" Jenn said.

I stared at Calum with a smirk. "DO IT!" I screamed. "NO! I AM NOT DOING IT." He said and ran to another room.

I chased after him. I saw him go into my room with something but I didn't see it. I walked into the room but didn't see Calum. "Oh Calum..."

I know he came in here. He has to be somewhere in here. I checked in the closest. Where would he be? "Calummmm..."

"Over here." He said behind me.

I quickly turned around. He was pointing a water gun at me. "Woah! Calum, don't do this okay? You don't actually have to do it." I said backing away cautiously.

"Wait! You do! I'm not giving up! Spray me I dare you!" I said confidently.

"Wait!" Ashton screamed.

"What?!" Calum said.

"How cold is the water?" He asked.

"Its warm." Calum said.

"Okay you can go now." Ashton said.

"WHAT?! ASHTON! You're supposed to save me! Jump in front of the water!" I said.

"Oh yeah! I'M A SUPERHERO!!" He screamed.

He started dancing around the room randomly singing "I'm a superhero"

I looked at Calum. He had a smirk on his face. This is useless Ashton isn't going to save me and I'm going to be all wet. I sighed "Just do it."

Calum sprayed me with the water. It actually hurts. "Calum!" He didn't stop.

"Calum!"

"Calum! Stop!"

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD YOU BETTER STOP THIS INSTANT!" I screamed.

He ended up stoping with his eyes wide and surprised. "Woah, you sound like my mum."

"Well I might as well practice!" I said proudly.

"Wait he did it already?! How the hell did I miss that! No! I'm not going to be your superhero!" Ashton said.

Oh gosh. Why am I dating a dumbass? "Aw honey you will always be my superhero! Now go get me a towel." I said.

"Okay!" He said and ran out.

"Well that was fun!" Calum said. "Oh Cal-Cal it isn't over yet between me and you. Watch your back." I said with a smirk and walked to my bedroom.

~

hi

hope you liked.

sorry I haven't been updating recently I have been busy with school. I love you all!

1K READS OMFG THANKS SO MUCH!

love ya to bits