The Great Car stealing

Lily's Pov

"Jenn, can you get me a cupcake?" asked Lily.

"Why should I?" said Jenn.

"Yeah, get your lazy ass up and get your cupcake." said April.

"Ugh, fine." I screamed

"Hey, what should I pack?!" said Jenn.

"How should I know? Clothes?" I said.

"Hey girls what are you doing?" said Jenn's older brother Jason.

"Packing for Australia ." said April.

"Packing for what?" Said Jessie.

Jessie is Jason's girlfriend and she's quite rude.

"You're going to Australia?Why isn't he going? Y'all don't deserve to go. You there are just spoiled brats." said Jessie.

"Jess, just shut up." said Jason. "Whatever." said Jessie walking away. "Jason why the hell do you date her." asked Jenn.

"Listen don't ask why, okay just deal with it." said Jason.

Well now you have met my two best friends, Jennifer or Jenn and April. I'm Lily! I am 18 years old. Jenn is 17 and April is 16.

Jason is Jenn's older brother. He is 19 years old. And Jason's witch of a girlfriend. Anyway, tomorrow we all leave to Australia. We are going there for summer break just to chill out and visit Jenn's aunt and cousins.

"Okay how do you deal with that in your house all the time." I asked. "Yeah how? and do you think I can fit into this bathing suit?" asked April.

"No your fat and you need to get a new one." I said. "Gee thanks." April says. "I'm just joking dude." I say.

"We should just go to the mall." said Jenn. "Yeah but we need a car!" said April. "We should steal Jessie's car." I suggested.

"Yeah! But how?" asked Jenn.

"How do you think? We take her keys and get into the car and drive away." said April.

We walk to Jason's room and see them making out.

"Ugh gross." said Jenn.

"Okay let's just get the keys and go." I said.

"We should leave a note." suggested April.

"Why? Then they will know that we took her car!" I said.

"Well at least she won't call the police or anything because her car was stolen." said April.

"Okay fine, let's just write the note and go." said Jenn.

The note.

Hello, Jessie and Jason,

I am pleased to inform you that we took Jessie's car and we will return it later. This is what you get for being a total asshole.

Kisses!!

Jenn, Lily and April.

"Okay were done now let's go!" said Jenn.

"Jason your too cute!" Giggled Jessie from upstairs.

"Guys come on!!!" I said.

They leave with Jessie's car to the mall.

~

hello and welcome to my first book

sorry if it sucks.