Ashton

Ashton's Pov

It has been 6 endless days of searching. We have told the police and they're also helping to search. I have been very depressed and have been staying in my room all day except for when we go and search for her.

Luke is still in the hospital, but he has recovered faster than expected. He will be discharged early but he will still need to use the wheel chair. April has been staying with him 24/7 and never leaves his side. Unless, if she wants to help with the search or get chothes. We will be going on tour in 4 months insted of next week and Ed Sheeran will take our place.

Jenn and Tina made up. Tina offered for them to come back and stay with her again but the girls wanted to stay with us with everything that is going on. Lily's two brothers, her sister and her Mum and Dad are flying out in 2 days along with Luke's Mum and Dad.

In two hours I have to go to the police station for some questions about my relationship with Chad and Lily. Jenn and April are going tommorow. I really do miss her and I havent slept in 3 days and I have random panic attacks every now and then and Calum or Michael has to calm me down. I feel bad for them having to deal with me.

"Ashton? Can I come in?" Michael asked from outside. "Mhmm." I mummbled.

He walked in with pizza and water.

"How are you? I brought you something to eat and water just in case your hungry." He said and sat down on my bed.

I stared blankly at the wall.

"Ashton, you need to talk to me. You can't ignore Calum and I forever." He said. "I just miss her, you know?" I said. "I wish she could be in my arms and we could be watching a movie or laughing about something stupid." I said as tears came down.

"Ash come here you need a hug." He said.

I leaned in a cried on his chest. I really do need a hug. I don't care if this makes me look weak because I am.

"Let it out Ash." He said and rubbed my back. "thank you Michael, for everything." I said.

"Its what best friends are for." He said.

"Ashton? I wanted to give you something." Jenn said as she walked in. "Oh am I interupting anything?" She said embarrased. "No, I just came to give him some food I'm leaving." Michael said and walked out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me. "Like shit." I said and looked at her. "Well I wanted to give you this." She said and handed me a box.

I unwrapped it and when I opened it I found a small journal. It had my name on it along with a picture of drums and the boys. It is so cool, it has old peices of paper glued in to make it look very old.

"This is amazing." I muttered. "Why thank you! I made for you. Now what I want you to do with it is to write down all of your thoughts, stuff you just dont want to talk about or thoughts you do want to talk about. No one will read, only you will." She said.

I looked at her shocked, no one has ever made or gave me something like this and I love it.

"Thank you Jenn, I love it. This is something I really need." I said and hugged her. "Anytime." She said.

When she left, I quickly found a pen and started to write.

6/8/14

I really wish that some people can just straight up die. My lovley and beautiful girlfriend has been taken by the one and only Chad Hayes. I want to find her. I want to just search and search for her until I know she is alive and in my arms saying our wedding vows. I love her so much and I really do hope I or the police find her because if they don't, I will never move on. -Ashton

Now time to go to the police station.

~

Hello everyone! Wow, two updates in one day?! Its a miracle! I have alot of free time today and I decided why not work on this? I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and stay beautiful! Kisses, Lily.