What Just Happened?

April's Pov

"LUKE STOP! IT HURTS!!" I screamed laughing. "YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" He screamed back.

Luke and I were still in the ocean waiting for Ashton to come back with Luke's towel. I think I saw Ashton and Lily leaning in like they were going to kiss. I feel so bad if they were.

"Hey April? Can I ask you something?" asked Luke. "Sure!" I said back. "Why are you so beautiful?" "O-o-oh u-u-m I d-d-don't know." I said blushing like crazy looking down. "Love, why are you looking down?" He asked me. "Love?" He asked again. He tilted my chin up and Kissed me. "Now will you look at me?" he asked smirking. "Yes." I said smiling back.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS COME GET YOUR TOWELS!" Screamed Ashton. "He should speek for his self." Luke muttered. "Wait so you saw them too?! Lily and Ashton?" i asked. "Yeah I kinda feel bad." He said back. "Well lets go goofball!" I said to him. "Goofball?" He asked. "Yep!" Said and ran away very slowly because we were in the water.

Lily's Pov

So after Ashton got Luke his towel we saw April and him kissing! So they get to freaking kiss but Ashton and I dont?! So when they both come back to shore they decide they want to go back in! Whatever.... Jenn, Calum and Mikey went back to the house to get ice cream and Marcus and Tina.

"Isn't it beautiful here?" Ashton asked. "More than beautful, gorgeous!" I said. "Like you." He said.

I looked at him smiling and blushing. He is like freaking perfect, like look at his dimples!

"Thanks." I said giggling at the same time. Then he starts to lean in again. I start to lean in too. The we kiss. His lips are so soft. Wow, he is an amazing kisser. Our kiss goes on for another minute then Jenn interupts us.

"SO I WAS LIKE YEAH!" Jenn said screaming. "Awh you two are so cute together!" Tina said. "First its Luke and April, now you two! THIS IS CRAZYYYY!!" screamed Jenn. "Did you guys bring the ice cream?" I asked. "Yep!" Tina awnsered.

"Hey can I sit here?" asked Marcus to me. "Uh well Ashton and I were going on a walk down the beach so you can sit here!" I said to him. "Okay thanks." said Marcus.

Ashton and I got up and started to walk. Then he freaking reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers! I looked down and blushed, then looked at him.

"What? Am I taking it to far?!" He asked worried. "No!! Its fine!" I said back. "Listen Lil, can I ask you something?" asked Ashton. "U-m-m sure." i said stuttering. "Do you want to go on a date with me? Tommorow night?" he asked. "Umm." I said. "I knew it you probally don't like me like that." He said. "WHAT?! No! Yes! I will go on a date with you!" I said. "REALLY! YES!" He said and then picked me up and spun me arround.

"Ash put me down!!" I said giggling. "Why should I?" He said still spinning me.

He then put me down and kissed me. Ugh what the hell is wrong with this boy? He needs to stop being so dam perfect!