Goodbye

Lily's Pov

It is five in the freaking morning and we are off to the airport. Yesterday was fun, we stole Jess's car and got in so much trouble. But we didnt care. April bought a bikini that is green. I bought a bikini that is pink. Jenn bought a bikini that is blue.

The rest of the day after we came home consited of packing. We all went back to our houses to pack then we all met up at Jenn's and crashed there.

"I'm so freaking tired." Complained April."Just fall asleep, we will wake u when we get there." Said Lily.

"JASON CAN YOU TURN ON THE RADIO?" Asked Jenn. "Okay!! You really don't need to scream though." Said Jason. "Chloe! I know your sister turns everyone on!!" Sang emblem3 from the radio. "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" Screamed Jenn.

"JENNIFER SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!!" Screamed April. "Why are you going to sleep?! We will be at the airport in like 15 mins!" Said Jenn. "Thats a good point, but I DONT CARE." said April.

So April finnaly falls asleep but then i had to wake her up. Honsestly i'm scared. She can get pretty mad at you.

"April get up where here" I said. She dosent move. "April get up" I say louder. She dosen't move. "April get up" says Jason louder. But yet she still dosen't move. "APRILLLLLL!!! GETTT UPPP!!!!" Screams Jenn. "OKAY OKAY JUST SHUT UP."

"Girls you need to go, you dont want to miss your flight." said Jason. "Okay bye Jason! Thanks for driving us!!" said Lily. "Bye Jason." said April. "Bye dumbass, I love you." Said Jenn. "Bye smartass. And bye girls! Love you!" said Jason.

The girls and I are finnally getting the vacation we deserve.