Funny Stuffs (150)

Sorry, I can't go today. My sister's friend's mother's grandpa's brother's grandson's uncle's fish died. Yes, it was tragic.

*****

That's like me to this I girl who I'm CLEARLY not the biggest fan of. 

Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) by Ariana Grande to the side!!! love that song to bits!!!!!

hope you guys like this update!!! Ily guys so mcuh for all the votes, comments and everything like for real!!! you're all seriously the bestest fans everrrrr!!! I also doubt any of you were listening to the eminem songs I've been posting w/ the updates so I'll start posting other songs that I thin will be more appealing to your tastes. :)

nooow Im gonna go ahead and cut this A/N short cuz i have to devour this chocolate milkshake and be an even happier crazier hyperer teenage girl!!!!!!!!

it may have already started taking affect on meh. heeheheheheheheheheh

now i also have to go beat the living shiz balls out of my brother for tearing down my 1D poster since apparently "IT WOULDNT STAY UP." WELL FREAKING WAAHH. 

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BABY NOISE OR WHAT EVER THE HELL.

WEELP HAVE A LOVELY DAY/NIGHT MY GOOD FRIENDS.

MAY THE SQUIRRELS BE FOREVER WITH YOU AND MAY THE BEES ALWAYS HAVE FRESH HONEY B/C THEY DESERVE IT AND THEY LOVE THAT STUFF.

PEACEEEEEEE

- L XX