Funny Stuffs (20)

A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17." The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only 16 chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."

*****

HEYRO!

First of all, I CANNOT BELIEVE i already have like 300 reads on this book. My other 1 only has like 200 something, but its not surprising since its not very good. Oh well.... ANYWAYS i wanted 2 say thank you to all of my readers and voters and commenters! hehe... that was a lot of -ers. :) BACK ON TOPIC. all my supporters are seriously AWESOME!!! i seriously love all of yous! AND LIKE HOLY COW. NUMBER 20?! THATS LIKE CRAZY INSANE MAN.

ANYWAYSERS, i want to give all of you smart kangaroons a bigger challenge, and i want 15 more votes (since i got so many extra and i know you can do it) and  7 more comments. :) im sure it can be done since its not far from what I got last time. so

GO GO GO!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW MWAH! :) well i guess thats your choice but eh... i already asked. in caps. so that was like, crazy seroius coming from me.

:)

TOODLES!!!

- lili xx