Funny Stuffs (15)

A man goes into a drug store and asks the pharmacist if he can give him something for the hiccups. The pharmacist promptly reaches out and slaps the man's face. "What the heck did you do that for?!" the man screams. "Well, you don't have the hiccups anymore do you?" The man says, "No I don't you IDIOT. But my wife in the car still does!"

*****

Dedicated to yet another good friend of mine, emilydavis15, for cracking me up in the middle of class. Also cuz this chappy is her lucky number so im pretty sure I'm a good friend for that. :)

Also could some1 plz tell me how 2 put pics on the multimedia thingy on the side?? cuz i wanted 2 post this pic but i kinda sorta dont know how heheh :P :) im sort of not good at figuring shizz out on this darn website...

IN OTHER NEWS (for any Directioners reading this, while i typed that part, i was using Louis's anouncer voice in my head. :) giggle giggle. KIDDING. i dont giggle. i cackle. DONT JUDGE ME AND MY WAYS.)

WOAH i got off topic up there...

I know i didnt exactly get the exact number of votes that i asked for, but like i said earlier i was feelin happy today so early update :) YAY!!!

but for the next one, i would like 7 more votes and 5 more comments! :) I know it can be done, and i know i have some ghost readers. PLZ LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE SO IK YOUR THERE. plus it takes like 5 seconds and makes me a happy camper so yeah...

I feel like im boring u with this long author's note..

Oh well. ;P :)

COMMENT.
VOTE.
PRETTY MUCH DO SOMETHING TO LET ME KNOW THAT UR STILL THERE OKAYS??

OKAYS.

BUH BYE.

- lili xx