Chapter 16

*Its now February.*

    I got up and looked at the calendar. February 1st. Great! Another February I'll spend alone.

         "Baby ya wanna go to the dingo for lunch?" I nodded "Ya sure Dal." We headed out to the Dingo.

      We arrived and went to our booth in the back. "So what are you hiding?" Dal asked causally.

      "I....like Two." I mumbled so it was inaudible. "What?" "I like Two." He looked at me. "If you tell him or anyone I will end you Dallas Tucker Winston." He put his hands up "Okay my lips are sealed but if it slips out..."

       The whole gang came over for dinner. "Hey Two Can I sit?" I asked as he watched Mickey while Darry cooked dinner. " 'Course ya can." He slid over and I sat. "Baby I need to talk to you." I groaned and rolled my eyes as I got up and followed Dal.

      "If you hurt my baby sis Imma skin ya Dal." Darry called from the kitchen. "Diddo!" Soda called from his card game with Steve in the living room.

"Don't get on my bad side Curtis or your little secret might just slip." He sneered "or better yet I should just tell him."

"You tell him and I'll be seeing you while you sleep." I growled. He smirked and walked away.

The night progressed and I somehow got into an argument with Dal. "At least I'm not an idiot who gets hauled in by the cops every other day." I yelled.

"At least I'm not an ugly slut who likes Two but knows she'll never be good enough for him."

"I'll kill you for that Winston." His face went white as I flicked out my switchblade as I felt tears of anger slide down my face.

"I'll kill you." I whispered and I rushed at him but I was caught around the middle and the blade was taken away from me by some unknown person.

As soon as I was out of their grip I was up the stairs and in my room with the door locked listening to the yelling down stairs.

"What the hell Dal?!" Two screamed. "You know I like her why would you say that."

"Aw shut up Keith I was just stating the truth." He paused "quit lyin to yourself man. You know that little slut ain't good enough for ya." There was a lot of noise and then A few minuets later after muffled talking Dallys T-Bird ripped down the road.

      I laid there in bed as Dallas's words repeated in my head. Little slut who likes Two but knows she'll never be god enough for him. I heard one of the boys try to open the door.

      "Shit it's locked." It was Soda. I crept over, opened the door, pulled Soda inside, and shut the door behind him, locking it.

     "Soda..... It's true what he said....I'll never be good enough." He shook his head. "No don't listen to that asshole...I'll go talk to Two."

    He left and I laid there waiting for him to come back. He opened the door and looked shaken up.

      "I just had the most depressing conversation of my life. You need to talk to that kid." He shook his head and I gave him a confused look. "He said he's wanted to ask you out for years but he didn't think he was good enough and he didn't think he had a shot."

    I got up and went downstairs. I sat next to Two. "I think you have a big chance." I kissed him and he was shocked at first but allowed the kiss to deepen.

      "Hahaha so you did go for that little slut? That's okay I always knew you were a no good rotten-" Two punched him the face and Dally got up and stormed out of the house for a second time.

"I swear if I see another soc I'm gonna punch them in the face." Steve grumbled as he walked in the house. "Well damn who pissed in your Cheerios?" Soda asked.

"Probably Curly." I said pointing at him as he walked up the front steps. "I didn't do it i swear would ya stop blaming me for stuff."

I laughed and shook my head and he rolled his eyes. We talked for a bit before going to the nightly double. It was me, Two, Curly, and Soda.

We got there and went inside. We sat in the section in front of the concession stand. Before the movie started I went to the bathroom.

I did my business and went out to wash my hands. I was checking my hair when I noticed a brunette behind me. "Oops sorry." I said sliding over a bit.

She smirked at me. "So your the Matthews new arm candy?" I slowly nodded. "Well let me tell ya sweetie. He's mine so watch it." She dumped her cup down te front of me and walked out.

I walked back to the boys. "What happened?" Curly asked as he saw me come over shaking and wet. "One of Two's ex's is jealous and dumped her soda on me." I sputtered out through my clattering teeth. It was chilly.

"Damn it. Alexia." He cursed under his breath. "Here Babe take my jacket." He wrapped his leather jacket around me and I sat down next to him and curled up into the seat leaning into Twos side as he wrapped his arm around me.

       I watched the movie but noticed Alexia come up and sit in front of us. She turned around and winked at Two.

     "Heeeey baby why don't we ditch this place and go for a ride?" She said coolly. Two shook his head, "You had your chance and you cheated on me. So go run back to your hole you little whore."

    She glared at him then me. "Slut." She growled under her breath.

     After the movie was over we went to the Dingo to eat. We ordered and sat at our usual booth in the back. I noticed Alexia had followed us.

     I pulled Twos jacket tighter around me. I stood up without saying a word and walked over to her. "Sorry but he doesn't want you okay?" I then politely told her where she could go.

       I started to walk away when I was pulled back and punched. I was resistant so I bounced back and swung hard. My fist connecting with her nose she crumpled to the ground.

     "C'mon." I said grabbing Twos hand and walking out of the restaurant.

      "What happened back there." He questioned carefully.

      "I said a few things then I told her she could go—." And I continued on darkly saying what I told her she could do.

        We were walking when suddenly Two pulled away. "Two?" Then I felt a pain in the back of my head before I saw black.