Chapter 1!

Nicknames for the gang.
Two-bits: yours-Minnie his-Mickey
Steve: yours- Tiny his- Stevie
Darry: yours- munchkin his- huggie
Soda: yours- Doll his-Bubby
Ponyboy: yours- Lilly bird his-BB
Dallas: yours- Baby or Shy his- Jumps
Johnny: yours- Shy His- Johnny

     "SODAPOP PATRICK CURTIS GET OFF ME NOW!!!!" I screamed as Soda tackled me off the couch.

    Pony was laughing and Darry was shakin his head "let her go Soda or you'll break her." Soda rolled off of me and I slugged him in the arm "aww come on Darry she ain't that small."

     "Bullshit." I glared at him. But Darry scolded me for my use of language "Soda your twice her size in height and weight." I was 13, 5'0, and 78 lbs. I had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, mediun-tone skin, and had a well defined body.

     "Dinners ready come on you two." Darry walked back into the kitchen. I got up ran and jumped onto his back hugging him.

   Before I knew it I was up over his head and he had me in his arms. "Now munchkin what did I tell you about jumpin on your dear ol' brother?" My eyes widened "oh Huggie please no!" I pouted before he flung me over his shoulder so the back of my head hit his butt.

    He filled everyone's plates and sat down, me still over his shoulder. "Now, munchkin are we ready to apologize?" He asked me "NEVER!" I yelled sticking out an arm as a sign that I would not surrender.

   "Well then I must do this." He stood up "Pony you know what to do." I groaned knowing what was to come "I surrender......I surrender just please don't tickle me BB." Darry pulled me back over his shoulder and held me in his arms again. "Good, now how about dinner?" He kissed my forehead. It was something the whole gang did. I always went to bed before they all left so, after I would get changed and crawl into bed they would all troop in hugging me and kissing my forehead in turn. I was their little sister in their eyes and they were my big brothers.

We ate dinner and Pony left to go to the movies. It was only 6:00 so I went in the living room and turned on the TV. Soda came in and sat on the other end of the couch.

I casually walked out of the room and grabbed a pillow off Darry's bed since his bedroom was the closest.

I crept back into the living room and when I was behind the couch I yelled "this is for earlier." Causing him to jump before I whacked him over the head with the pillow. He fell off the couch.

He jumped back up. A sly grin on his face. I screamed and ran through the kitchen, past Darry who chuckled and grabbed Soda so I could hide, and out the door.

I jumped in the bed of our truck and laid down. "Doll where are you." I heard Soda's mocking voice coo. When he was right by the truck I jumped out of the bed and he screeched like no guy should and ran in to the house yellin "HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE HELL!" I laughed and walked back into the house.

Around 8:30 I stood up off the couch. I had a bad feelin. My brothers must of had it to because in a matter of seconds we were out the door and running down the street.

"SHUT HIM UP......SHUT HIM UP!" I heard s voice yell as we came over the hill. What we saw scared me a bit.

Pony was under a soc and there were four more around him. Pony was bleeding from his neck. "Now, what's a fine broad like you doing with these dirt rags, huh?" A black haired soc eyed me up and down.

I saw Soda tense beside me as he said this. "If I ever hear something like that come outta your mouth to my sister I'm will mess you up so much the doctors won't be able to tell your ass from your head."

Dally, Johnny, Steve, and Two-bit arrived being close enough to hear the socs comment.

All of the boys except Soda ran after the socs "COWARDS!" I yelled after them as I knelt down beside Pony.

     He let out a whimper. "Hey, hey it's ok Pony they ain't gonna  hurt you no more." Soda told him in a soothing voice.

       "Ya those maniacal sons of bitches ain't gonna touch you." Pony grinned but Soda gave me a look that said 'I'm telling Darry'  I realized this and lunged at him tackling him and pinning him down all while yelling "BUBBY I SWEAR TO THE EVER LOVIN GOD I WILL SMACK YOU SO HARD YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN."

      I felt to strong arms roughly lift me up off Soda. I thought one of the Socs had came back so I swung a few punches and heard a familiar yell. "OW. Damn Shy you've got quite a swing on you!" It was Two-Bit.

     "TWO.How ya doin?" I scrambled to hug him. Two-Bit was my best friend of the gang. He was Tall and had a stocky build to him, had blonde hair that always had grease in it and was swirled at the end. He was always wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt.

We went home. I got to my room changed and waited for them to come in. One by one they filed in. They had an order: Darry (20),  Pony (14), Soda (16), Two-Bit (16), Johnny (16), Dally (18), and Steve (16). Once Johnny kissed my forehead he asked me something "hey Shy could you meet me on the front porch before we go to the lot to play a few games?" I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow, a trick I had picked up from Two early on, "Ya sure Johnny." He left the room. Once almost everyone had left my room, in the corner was a grinning Ponyboy.

      "What do you know BB?" I asked flatly. He opened his mouth getting ready to yell something "JOHNNY HAS-" he didn't finish his sentence as Dally entered the room tackling him followed by Johnny and Steve "aw come on man I'm just playin. You can tell her yourself tomorrow." Pony stuck his tounge out at Johnny Dally smacked the back of his head and they all trooped out leaving me to sleep.