Chapter 10

I woke up and noticed something on my vanity. It was a note.

       It read:
Dear Shy,

     I hope you are having a wonderful morning so far, though I don't know what time you'll be reading this, we have all gone out for the afternoon to set up a few things. Meet us at Bucks place at 1:00 sharp.

       Love,
   Darry, Stevie, Mickey, Jumps, Bubby, and BB.

     I chucked at the boys and looked at the time. It was 10:00.

     I walked over to my wardrobe and started digging through my outfits and put one together.

      Black leggings, a white tank top, a black leather jacket and my steel toed boots.

       I hopped through the shower and blow dried my hair so It would dry faster.

      It was 11:00 at this point. So I pulled my hair into a pony tail, got dressed, and put on some light makeup.

      It was 12:40 by the time I was finished and I got a stroke of brilliance. I grabbed the phone and dialed Curlys number.

      "Hey Shepard-" he cut me off "what do ya want Chick." I chuckled at his lovely nickname for me. I also was chuckling because we only use our last names when we want somethin.

     "I need ya to give me a ride to Bucks and don't give me no shit just get your ass over hear." He sighed "be there in five asshole." I rolled my eyes "thanks jackass" I hung up the phone and slipped on my boots.

     About 3 minutes later I heard Tim's car and chuckled figuring Curly got his towed. Again.

I stepped out of the door as I heard Curly get out of his car.

He stood there his greasy black hair shining him the sunlight. His dark eyes glinting with mischief. He had on a muscle tee with the sleeves cut off and a pair a jeans

He gave me a face and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Hurry up chick it's cold."

     I chuckled "chill out Bull

I chuckled "chill out Bull." I hugged him and he said "happy birthday Chickie." We hopped into his car and drove to bucks where it was dark inside and quiet.

      Without knocking I walked right in. "SURPRISE!" I yelped and deck the nearest person in the jaw.

      "Ow damn!" I looked as the infamous 6'0 Tim Shepard lay on the floor rubbing his jaw. "Shit sorry Tim."

      He chuckled and got up. I began to look around the room. It was covered in decorations and there was a big cardboard square in the corner.

        "That" Soda said "is a present." I grinned and Buck came in with the cake. Curly volunteered to sing. Lovely.

        "-happy birthday dear asshole....happy birthday too you." I laughed, "Jackass." I muttered taking the piece of cake from Darry.