Chapter 8

Chapter 8

dedicating this chapter to LapisLazuli cuz she's a fellow smosh lover :):):):)

Ditto was sleeping at the foot of the stairs as me and Ari got ready to go out.

“ come on Pay hurry up! I want to get to the clearing before it gets dark.”

“I’m coming !” I tied the laces to my converse and ran out behind him. We walked side by side with his arm around my shoulder.

“so please explain what’s with all the disguises.” I rolled my eyes. I should have expected this. So I spent the whole way to the clearing explaining my awesome present.

“wow” he said once I finished. I dismissed it and went and sat in the middle of the clearing. He followed and sat beside me when he sat down I rested my head on his shoulder and stared at the patch of grass infront of me. After a while he turned and looked at me.

“how are you doing?” he said in a soft voice. He wanted to know how I really was. Not some half ass snotty remark i usually Give him. I felt the dam of emotion i felt break. The one question he asked me made me want to crawl in a whole and die. I didn't want to remember all those days I wished he was here to hole me after a bad dream or fight away the bullies. The countless days.

“you left me.” I whispered feeling a tear roll down my cheek. He stiffened beside me remembering the night of his eighteenth birthday.

“you left me.” I repeated. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly to him and brought his head down to my ear and whispered.

“if it were up to me I would have stayed and fought to bring you with me, but you have to remember that I had nothing, no money or place to stay, I spent countless nights in my friends house. I couldn’t do that to you, you deserve better and I couldn’t give you what you deserved.”

                I felt a sob escape me and I hugged him even tighter, but he only continued.

“Pay you are all that I have and I can’t stand to see you suffer. I know what I’m going to say will never pay for what I did, but I only did it cause you had a better life staying here and away from all the trouble.”

       I felt something on my shoulder and I was shocked, it was a tear. I felt his shoulders shake, and I soon realized that he was crying. He never cried, not when my dad beat him ,not when my mom screamed that she hated him, not when kaylee died. I felt my heart break and I cried harder. He pulled away from me and pulled my face in his hands. He used his thumb to wipe away the tears on my cheeks. He gave me a wry smile, but I could still see the sadness in his eyes. Just seeing him like this almost made me breakdown all over again.

“You’re my life, my sister and my everything I’ll be here for you I always was even if you couldn’t see me, never forget I will always be here.” He placed a kiss on my forehead.

“always.” He repeated.

I felt my heart swell with happiness. Maybe just maybe this time things will be different. Maybe i can finally mend that part of me that yearned for a proper family and finally spend time with my brother.

We got up and started walking aimlessly back the way we came, he had an arm around my shoulder and I had an arm around his torso.

“how do you feel about ice-cream?” he asked me all traces of sadness gone.

“finally, I was waiting for you to ask.” He laughed and we made our way to Dairy Queen talking bout random things.

I am soooo sorry for keeping you waiting but here it is!! Just to let you know my chapters are going to be short atleast until school lets out, but keep faith in me I’m not letting you down. This chapter really got to me, all the brother sister moments (im a succer for touchy family moments) I’ve got to say all the messages you really got me to write this chapter, even if it meant risking getting caught by mommy deares. I wrote this chapter while listening to watcha say Jason durulo and the song is amazing.not sure when the next upload is but it will happen. :):):) <3<3