chapter 4

chapter 4 guys took me long time to write this, didnt feel the vibe :)

Chapter 4

   I can’t take this anymore!!!!!!!!  Ian will just not stop talking about how good Matt is in bed. My virgin brain is being tormented by awful mental images.

“what does Matt even see in you, you don’t even have enough class to keep your sex life to your self.”

“oh paige, boys have swag men have class, you out of all people should know.” He said as if it was obvious.

I rolled my eyes and continued to look out the window. I saw we were approaching a big building with huge lights. Ian drove the car into the V.I.P parking and got out. I glanced back at the V.I.P parking and then back at Ian.

“Hey how did you get a V.I.P parking?”

“My cousin’s friend owns this place so he got us a few V.I.P passes and parking spots, and we were just so lucky enough to find out here is where Mr. Holland comes.”

“Okay whatever can we just go in it is cold as hell.”

He took my hand and led me past the whole line and into the bar. I took in my surroundings. There was a huge group of people grinding on each other in the middle of the dance floor and a bunch of people at the bar. My eyes caught on one person. Mr. Holland. I took in his appearance he was wearing dark jeans with an equally dark top. I saw i girl in a slutty dress walk up to him and kiss him. But that’s not it. HE KISSED HER BACK! I turned and faced Ian giving him a questioning look.

“That’s his girlfriend,” he said shouting over the booming music. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to one of the bar stools. He sat me down and looked at me.

“What?”

“I’m going to kiss you so act like you’re into it, we need to make him jealous”. I laughed at his devious plan and brought his lips down to mine. I winked at him once before kissing him. I didn’t feel the spark like I did with Mr. Holland, but i got to admit it was funny i was making out with my best friend and i could feel his stare on me. I pulled away to catch my breath.

I looked at Ian and saw him trying to hold in his laughter, i know he saw Mr. H. I hid my face in the crook of his face and started laughing uncontrollably. Ian leaned down to my ear.

“You know he thinks your crying so you better stop or else its going to look bad when i start laughing and you look like your crying"

“I’m going to go to the bathroom.” I said. I gave him a quick peck just for the show and then went.

I entered the bathroom and started laughing my ass off. I couldn't stop i could only imagine the look on his face. As soon as I stopped laughing, i stared at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair so it didn't look awful. I started walking towards the door when i saw a blonde woman come in and push me back. I stumbled a bit on my heels but I caught myself before i fell. I remembered the dress she was wearing it was the one that was all over Mr. Holland. Huh judging by the look on her face, she's pretty mad.

"Who do you think you are? Don't think that i didn't notice Carson eyeing you while you were sticking your tongue down that guy you paid."

I took me minute to remember who 'Carson' was but I gathered myself and decided to play dumb.

"I have no idea who this Carson guy your talking about is and why would he be staring at me i don't even know him. Oh and he's my boyfriend not a 'guy I paid'"

I could see the anger slowly reseeding

"Either way i don't want to see him anywhere near you." With that, she turned around and strutted out the door. I shook my head and walked out the door on the other side of the bathroom.