Chapter 13 Part 1

His lips locked onto mine as his hands traveled up my hips, one resting on the small of my back while the other pushed my face closer to his. I felt him lightly nip my lip before running his tongue across it as if asking for permission. I opened my mouth slightly and lightly moaned a-

"AHH"

my eyes shot open frantically looking around only to see Ian staring down at me with a worried look on his face.

" I thought you died again, but then you started moaning and I couldn't help but wonder who it was about."

I stared at him for a second before wincing from a sharp pain in my arm. Leading me to wonder why my arm hurt out of all things

"then... why does my arm hurt, I thought I hit my head." Ian looked at me sheepishly for a second before glancing up at something behind me. I saw a flash of panic in his eyes before he looked back down at me

"well here's the thing Brook, I might've tried waking you up, but when it didn't work I resorted to some harsher tactics"

I frowned for a second wondering why he called me brook. I tilted my head back forcing through the pain and saw a very shirtless, red-haired God- I mean teacher. Actually no these are my thoughts, so yes a God.

"Ian you dimwitted log, you should've just let me die." I mock glared at him, as mr. Max laughed behind me.

"How much fun would that have been if you died, I would have no one quite as interesting as you in my class" he drawled.

I smirked a little, but turned back to Ian. "I think I got hit in the head enough today, I kinda wanna leave." Which by the way means "My head hurts too fucking much to keep this up"

"Uh Brook I'd love to take you home, but you're brothers here and he's not particularly happy."

The blood drained from my face as I quickly shot up frantically looking around for Ari, I cant let him get out of hand, if hes mad then someone's taking the brunt of it and I can not let that happen. As if right on que I heard his voice from across the parking lot.

"YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHERE MY SISTER IS BEFORE I RIP YOUR FACE TO SHREDS"

"Ari!" I screamed not having enough energy to run up to him. I saw him look around before his eyes landed on me. He sprinted over throwing himself on me, engulfing me in a bone crushing bear hug, before pulling me away to arms length to examine my face.

"huh doesn't look too bad, nothing mum and dad wouldn't do." He said with slight amusement

I let out a surprised laugh at the abrupt change of attitude, but hugged him once more.

"what was all that screaming about ari, you know you cant just explode on anyone you want."

"hey they weren't telling me where my baby sister was, I needed to get answer."

I shook my head at him "ok well I don't want to deal with this anymore, can we please go?" but before Ari could reply back a voice spoke up behind me.

"Hi there"

I turned around to see who was talking to me see a paramedic looking me up and down. "you cant leave until we get a full check up done, if you could come with me to the ambulance that would be great.

I groaned lightly while ari chuckled lightly at my response. "Come on sis just go with him and I'll be waiting, we can head home after ok?"

"I hate you" I said glowering at him.

"Love you too" and with a wink Ari headed in Ian's direction.

As I walked behind the paramedic towards the ambulance I scanned the parking lot around me, everyone in the school was scattered around, some were being treated while others were just talking. I saw Sheila from afar yelling at what seemed to look like the wall I hit into- I mean guy I hit into early. I snickered a little imagining what her shrill voice could possibly be screeching about.

I saw the ambulance coming closer and saw the Mr. Max was already sitting inside on the gurney, so I took a seat right nest to him letting the paramedic take a look at me. I sighed as he flashed his little flashlight thing in my eye and proceeded to check my arms and legs. While doing so I turned and looked Mr. Max up and down to see if there was anything wrong with him.

"You don't seem hurt, why are you here?" I said voicing my curiosity.

"Well you see excessive smoke inhalation isn't something you see on someones face, so they thought they should just check to make sure, ya know so I don't die or something." He said with a hint of sarcasm. I rolled eyes and turned the other way not wanting to engage in a sarcastic conversation cause we all know how bad I can get. But Mr. Max did not seem like he was done. He turned his face to the paramedic and nodded towards me.

"so how many brain cells did she lose in their doc?"

I glared at him before looking at the paramedic hoping he would atleast tell me if there was anything wrong

"Well I don't know about braincells, but you have a mild concussion so get someone to check up on you every half an hour or so, better yet make sure someone is with you at all times; if theres any bleeding or you pass out go to the ER to get checked out." I nodded my head.

"If that's it, can I go now? I'd rather not be here anymore" the paramedic let out a little laugh but waved his hand signaling me it was alright to leave, but just as I was about to head out I heard Mr. Max yell out something.

"What?" I said kind of annoyed that I was being heald up yet again.

"I said, do you have anyone to stay with, you hit your head pretty hard a couple times there and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Aw are you concerned, that's cute, but be careful Mr.Max I might think youre flirting with me." I winked at him and walked away not answering his question.

I took a peek behind me to see his face kinda pink and laughed to myself, this is way too easy. With that, I went on the hunt for my brother.

I saw him with Ian and jogged over to him lightly tapping his shoulder. He turned and glanced at me and cut me off before I could say anything.

"I know, you want to go home. Lets go squirt." I grinned and without saying a word followed him towards his car.

"Oh paige, by the way, I invited one of my friends over for dinner tonight, I mean kind of my friend, it's complicated. He's my friends brother and he helped me with some things when I was gone, but yea I think you'll like him." I shrugged my shoulders not particularly concerned and buckeled my seat belt and let Ari drive us home.

Once home I drugged in through the front door and fell face first onto the sofa with all intentions to fall asleep.

-------------------------

As per usual, no editing has been done. I'm going to finish writing this because I know what it feels like to not have an end for a book and forever wondering so I will finish writing this. Also it has been 4 years and I was a kid when i started this so it will be taking a different direction than i initially planned to. cause again I'm not 13 anymore. Which is also why the first 10 chapters of this is incredibly terrible. So who knows it will possibly get better. comment if you have any questions or want me to just delete this whole thing.

Also take a guess as to who's coming for dinner I mean I'm sure you can guess.