chapter 1

Chapter one

"Ok so hears the plan, Mondays you Haven, Wednesday your Brook, Thursday your Sammy and Tuesday's your Lara. That leaves you Fridays for party's." my best friend Ian said.

 I looked over at Ian with a smirk playing on my lips thinking about how much fun playing with these teachers is going to be.

Apparently, these teachers were so hot you could melt in their hands. Ian's words not mine. Therefore, I took it in to my favour to make all these teachers to fall in love with me. However, I am going to be four different people. So being four different girls with four different personalities, playing with four different teachers and squeeze in lying that about makes my day.

"Ok I get it! I got it the first time you told me. Now run along to your little boyfriend, if you don't he's going to think you're going straight." I all but yelled. Yes you got it he is gay. Bent as a crooked crow bar. He stuck his tongue out and left the room.

 I got up and looked in my four different dressers. Each dresser was for a different disguise. tomorrow, Monday - Haven - Haven's outfit was simple, black skinny jeans, a black top that says "screw you" in neon green letters and black stiletto heels with the heel in neon green.

 I like it. Pretty badass if you ask me. I picked the outfit up and put it back in my dresser. I honestly could not believe I was going to normal school.

 I bet your wondering how I even pulled this off. Well Ian did actually. Ian broke into the school system and put in four transfer students names saying they were coming for one day each week and to put each one of them in a different 'hot' teachers class. Oh and my parents do not care they're always gone on business trips. Sooooooooooooo this was the only way to have fun.

 It was Ian's birthday present to me. Did I mention I love it!

 I heard my cell phone buzz and went to go check the text.

 Ian: GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!! You'll have bags under your eyes and then you won't look good.

 Paige: fine dad i'm going now. But you're picking me up tomorrow.

 Ian: noooooo you're going to ride that sexy car of yours. You need to make and impression.

 Paige: fine :(

 Ian: and pack your emergency cases too. See ya b!tch

I put my cell away and started packing my case. I put in the purple contacts and black hair extentions it woould work, my hair is short so you won't see as much brown hair. I put in an extra outfit and all of havens make-up. After i was satisfied with the case I did the same for two other cases and went to my care to put it in. When I walked into the garage, i was greeted to a 2012 BMW. I put it in my car and walked back up to my room as i walked up to my something caught my eye and i turned around to see a picture of us four taken a few years back. Mom, dad, me and................ kaylee. I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes as i traced the edge of the frame. I miss her so much. I quickly turned around and raced back to my room. I shut the door, erased any memory of her, and thought about tomorrow and tomorrow only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling something hit my head. I rolled over to see Ian holding my alarm clock in one hand and smiling down at me. I groaned and got up to take a shower.