chapter 7 part 1

Chapter 7

I took a sip form the can of coke and waited patiently for Ash to come out of the bathroom. I suddenly remembered that I haven’t told Ian that Ash is back yet, but i think he might have heard about it. Right on que i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Ian: dude!!!!!! U didn’t tell me Ash was back, some frnd u r :(

Lara: srry!!! I kinda forgot, but i came over to Ash’s place with him so i can explain the disguise thing, since he caught me as Lara. Can u believe tht he noticed me through the disguise?

Ian: the boy was in luv with you, how cud he not see through the disguise, plus he’s our bestfriend.

Remember u have to be here for ur tutor ing thingy with Mr. Reid so i will be there with Ash.

Lara: kk see ya :)

 Just as I slipped my phone back in my pocket I heard the soft sound of feet walking in the room. I stared at Asher’s profile, admiring his casual look. He was wearing a pair of grey sweats and a white american eagle t-shirt.

"so, are you going to take all that make-up and disguise of so i can see how you look now? I've missed staring at your eyes." He said with dissapointment. I nodded and went into the room he came out of. I looked around his room and noticed all the pictures of all three of us. I laughed remembering the one where we pranked our math teacher. That was jokes. I suddenly realised that i didn't have anything to change into. I was about to call out to Ash when i heard him yell.

" sophie left some clothes the last time she came over, grab them inside the room at the end of the hallway."

"kay." I skipped to the end of the hallway to his sisters room and pushed the door open. I looked around the room for the dresser and found it. I pulled the handel and took out a pair of white shorts and a black v-neck top. After i changed my clothes i went into the bathroom and took the contacts out . i slowly and carefully took out the extension and let my hair tumble out in waves. I ran my fingers through it to make it look a bit presentable and then took a few make-up wipes and went to wiping of the little bit of make-up i had on. When i saw my acctual face re-emerge  i skipped back into the living room. Ash stopped mid-bite into his sandwich when he saw me. His eyes raked up and down my body  several times before he actually managed to stutter out something.

"              whoahh you l-l-look a-a-amazing" i gave out a laugh and plopped down right beside him. I placed my head in his lap and laid down. I gave a short yawn as he finished up his sandwich. He looked down at me with concern.

"are the nightmares back?"  

                I almost laughed out loud.

"Ash, i dreamt about kissing loiuse, i think im doing just fine."

His face slowly relaxed and he waited for me to further explain the disguise.

"ok so, Ian got me a birthday present where i can go to school and act like four different people for four days in the week, i’m going to make all these teachers fall in love with me and then ‘move away’. I guess that pretty much sums up what i’m doing.”

I waited for his reaction, but he surprised me when he started laughing.

“oh my gosh, only you and Ian would do something like this, oh and i am so helping out with this.”

I grinned back at him and let all my worry fade away. Suddenly i remembered what i wanted to ask him.

“what’s the secret.” I asked.

“well its not exactly a secret, its more like a surprise. I’m hosting the a fight off next month and i know how much you love to fight, so i entered you in.”

My face fell at the thought of fighting again.

“Ash........you know i never fought after........” when i said this his smile only grew wider.

“oh i know, this for you to get back on your feet.” I rolled my eyes, but didn’t say anything because the look in his eyes told me he wasn’t kidding.

He leaned down and kissed my forhead.

“Pay you can’t get mad at me when i show you this.”

“okay....” i said hesitantly. He got up and dragged my to the spare bedroom and opened the door. I walked in and tripped over a ball of fur. My face hit the ground and i roled over and stared at two black eyes. The Siberian husky gave abark and jumped up on me.

“Happy birthday!” Ash yelled from outside the door. The dog started licking my face and then got of and stood beside me. I got up and knew what to call it.

“i’m calling you Ditto.” Ditto barked happily and nudged me out the door.

Ash grinned at me when he saw me.

“like it? The care stuff is already at your house, so take care of him.”

“i’m gonna call him Ditto.”

He gave a humoress laugh and shook his head in amusement. I was about to say something when i heard the front door open and close. Ditto started barking and i looked at Ash.

I am extrememly sorry for the long wait, but i had alot of problems with my mom to sort out, which is still not sorted out, but i felt really bad so i uploaded, it might be short and disappointing but its still an upload. Vote and comment, love to get the good feedback. I promise to upload soon.

No editing done

BII :):):)

 love ya all!!!!!!!