chapter 7 part 2

It was Ian, he came yelling about how I was going to be late and asking why I took off my make-up. so I had to go and put everything back on because he said that it’s a waste of his talent to do it again.

       so here I am standing infront of Mr.Reid's door with my hand raised up to knock. the door burst open and a women ran out in tears. I looked in to the classroom to see Mr.Reid sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. I chose not to ask and went and' sat down at the front row. when he didn’t look up so I took out my book and started reading. After I finished the first page I looked back up to see him still in the same postion. so I got up and walked over to the chalkboard and scratched my nails down the board. despite the pain coarsing through my nails, Mr.Reid jumped up and stared at shock at me.

"when did you get here?"

"I finished a few pages In my book, thought of torture ideas and saw a women crying, does that answer your question?"

"oh, um so lets get started. we're going to start with............................

and so on it went every time I tried to go off topic he would bring it back to math, this guy was harder to sway. This was going to be harder than I thought.  so I let today go, and went to planning the next time we meet. half way through I couldn’t take it anymore and texted Ash and Ian to save me and then ten minutes later they came barging into the room with tear streaked faces.

"He's gone!!!!" Ian said in a devastated voice as Ash nodded his head in greif. I looked over at Mr.Reid with pleading eyes and when he nodded his head I jumped out of my seat with all my stuff and rushed out the door. when we got to my car I started to laugh like a maniac.

"oh my gosh where did you get the fake tears I need to get some?" I asked.

"who said they were fake babe?" Ian said suductively. I rolled my eyes and jumped into my car.

"lets head to Mc Donalds i'm starving." I pulled my car out of the parking lot and followed Ashton's car. when we finished up at Mc Donalds we went back to my house to chill.

i walked into my house and saw a dude with the same color hair as me yelling into his cell.

"I'm here for her, not you, HER!!!" with that he slammed his finger on the end button. he must have heard us cause he turned around. i gasped when i saw his face.

"Ari !!!!!!!!!" i raced over and bear hugged him. Ari was my older brother, my parents always hated him and kicked him out when he turned eighteen, but i always loved him and now that he's back i couldn't help but act like the little girl i was before when i went to him with my problems. i loved him with all my heart and soon started  hate my parents when they kicked him out.

 i almost forgot that the guys were here, but they came and did their dude handshake thingy.

"Ari you're back we missed you." Ash said.

"Ya well it's good to be back, but now i'm scared the 'devils trio' are back together."he said as he took a look at the three of us standing there. i almost laughed at the irony. i rememberred when we were all like six and ran around pulling pranks.

"why are you back?" i asked 

"aw isn't it just lovely when you come to see your sister and find out she doesnt want you here, but i found out that mom and dad aren't around anymore so i felt like you needed someone so i came for you." i almost started crying at the amount of care he had for me so all i did was hug him again.

life just seemed to get better by the day.

so hey guys i'm trying to really hard to update sooner like now, but its really hard considering my life at home is piralling down. but enough about my screwed up life, but i've officially been friend zoned or more like sister zoned but i'm still happy cause i saw him in more of a brotherly way. anyone watch Avengers, i want to watch it, tell me bout it i hate to watch a movie and then hate it so tell me if its good. should i put my book for the watty awards???

Vote

Comment

<3<3<3 :):):):):):)

no edditing done