chapter 2

OK SOOOI MADE A MISTAKE AT THE END SOO I FIXED IT.

Chapter 2

I walked into language a man with black hair writing on the board. The man turned around and i noticed it was Mr. Holland. He looked at me with his gorgeous smile and introduced me to the class.

"This is our new student- wait i didn't get your name this morning." I laughed to myself and replied

"Well since you never asked I couldn't exactly tell you now could I?" I saw his face slightly redden at the thought. Instead of answering all he did was motion me to go take a seat as i passed him i heard him mumble incoherent words. I went over to the back seat and sat beside a girl with black hair and a chocolaty complexion. She turned her and asked me

"You have nerve don't you can't believe you said that to Sheila AND Mr. Holland you are my new hero!"

"It's good to know someone doesn't hate me." I liked this girl. She seemed like a normal person. She was about to say something but then Mr.H started the lesson.

"As I was saying today we are going to be doing debates." I heard the class groan, I don't know why I love debates. I turned and faced the girl beside me to see a huge grin on her face. She looked at me with surprise.

"You like debates too. I love them. My names Tharanisha but people call me Nish. What's your name?

This whole school wants to know my name i feel so wanted.

"My name's Haven and of course I love debates they are so friggin awesome." I took a pause to see if anyone was looking and continued. "Hey so I have no friends since I'm new here and i was wondering if i could sit at lunch with you?" she stared at me in amazement and whispered "you want to sit with me at lunch?"

"umm ya i guess is'nt that what i asked?" i said looking at her

"oh i thought- never mind ya you can sit with me." She said it like i wouldn't want to sit beside her. I looked at her confused. She caught on my expression and said

"a person like you shouldn't want to sit beside me. I'm brown for pet sake I'm in a white school. But other than that we should start paying attention or else we're going to get detention"

"i wouldn't mind getting detention with him" i said with a smirk on my face and i turned around and face the board.

About fifteen minutes into the lesson, i felt something hit my elbow. I looked down to see a piece of paper with my name written on it i opened it :

I think you're the first girl to ever say that even sheila tried to get detention with him.

N

I turned the page over and wrote on it.

Well I have tutoring with him after school and every other week on my free period so i guess that's like a detention.

I folded the page and gave it back to heri looked at her to see her eyes widen with surprise. Soo after I heard the bell ring i got up and started packing things. when i started walking out i felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mr. Holland standing there. I raised my eyebrow expectangly

"Well for starters you shouldn't be talking in my class while i'm teaching my lesson and two i'll see you at 2:20 after school for your tutoring lesson."

"okay" i said slowly and then continued making my way out the door. As i walked ut iheard Mr.Holland say one more thing.

"bye Haven" i froze for a quick second and then went out to my next class.

________________________________________________________________________________

After my morning classes were done i headed to the cafeteria with Nish. Overall i only met one teacher and even though it was the teacher Haven was upposed to have i still wanted to meet the other teachers even if it meant not talking to them. I let out a sigh and went and sat beside Nish under the tree.

"so tell me bout your self?" she asked taking a bite into her sandwich.

"well i was home schooled for the last five years and to get into uni i need to have more xperiance with others and i heard that this school had a program for that so i'm here." She nodded thoughtfully and said

"oh so you only stay for one day in the week?"

"yup basically"

She looked at me and whispered "you know that guy with the red hair sitting on the bench?"

"oh you mean Ian?"

"ya him well i might of kind of maybe like his friend Adam." She looked away shyly when he noticed us staring. I got up and yelled over the field

"yo Ian bring your friend over here and eat with us." He turned and looked at me and shrugged. He talked to his friend and they both got up and walked over to us. I looked over at Nish to see her completely freaking out. I put a calming hand on her shoulder and continued eating my sandwich. I felt someone plop down beside me and turned to see a Mexican boy staring at Nish.

"Hey Adam can you talk to Nish for a while i need to talk to Ian."

I got up and draged Ian to behind the building.

"paige i heard a lot intresting things. Like how you practically flirted your ass of in front of the class." He said looking at me with accusation . i shrugged innocently and looked over my shoulder to see Adam talking to Nish. Byt the look on her face i sould tell that she got asked out, another srike for dr.p.

"oh whatever, i'm so freakin awsome i just set someone up in like five minutes so calm yo shit and let me have some fun" i said waving him of.

"fine Paige but remember i'll always be there for you when you mess up."

"awww thanks bro." i said. i walked back to my friend and walked back out to Nish. i can't wait till my tutoring session with him after school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no editing done just so u no

see a mistake??? point it out