I noticed that Jungkook was a bit off today, and while he was quietly eating beside me, he was staring at taehyung, who was laughing and talking with jimin and hoseok.

I had a feeling that he was having a different feeling for Taehyung.These past days that we were with him, He looks differently at Taehyung.

But I know he just won't accept it cuz he knows that it is wrong cuz they are going to be brothers..

When he told me he is just gonna go to his room to take a rest, I didn't had the chance to miss his last glance at Taehyung while smiling sadly.

I have to talk to him... He can't just be all alone while he has problems.... Who knows, what he can do.

But I will talk to Taehyung as well cuz this past few days, he had been talking about Jungkook and it seems like he is falling for him as well.

They both have mutual feelings but scared to admit it.

When they finished the pizza, they threw away the boxes and sat back on the couch.

I decided to talk to Jungkook so that he would know that, someone is there for him for his feelings. I know he can't admit that to his dad or his future mom. (Edit: sorry I changed it already, i switched them up before XD author-nim is sorry!)
I drank a glass of water and standing up.

"Uhm boys, I'm just gonna talk to Jungkook, alone...okay?" That made everyone have their attention at me.

Then it's about time that Taehyung noticed that he was not present. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Hyung, where is he?"

"He went to his room about an hour ago but you guys didn't even noticed it." I said as I shdugged my shoulders..

"So if you would excuse me, I'll be going to his room." They nodded and asked Taehyung for his room. At first he was hesitating if he should tell or not but he eventually did.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up because someone was knocking on my door.I checked the time and it read that it was already 7.00 in the evening. I walked to the door with one closed eye.

As soon as I opened it, I saw Jin-hyung standing there. He looked shocked that I just woke up.

"Oh! I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep." I just mumbled a 'it's fine' and rubbed my eyes and let him in.

We both sat on the bed and I could see that he was kind of nervous and uncomfortable.

"Hyung, is there any problem?" I asked curiously.

"Kook, I know we just met a few weeks ago and I can see that you are already comfortable with us. As a hyung, I will always support you and be there for you at any times." He said and I looked at him as if he has two heads.

"What the fudge are you talking about?!" I said and he took a deep sigh.

"Kook, please be honest with me. Do you like Taehyung?" I was taken back on what he said.

"Yes, I like him as my brother..why?" I said and the voice in my mind was saying that it's more than brothers or friends. I shrugged my thoughts away. I looked at him and he was frowning.

"Jungkook, I know that you see Taehyung as more than a brother." I widened my eyes on what he said. How the frickety frack did he know?!

As if he can read my mind, "I can see it in your eyes and I saw on how the way you look at him"  I sighed and looked at him in the eyes.

"Fine, I do like him but when we started to get close, I think I fell  in love with him. But hyung! Please don't tell this to anyone!Please!" I pleaded as I showed him my puppy eyes.

He smiled brightly," Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I am so happy! To be honest I ship both of you but if I say it, you guys might think I'm crazy."

I just chuckled and shook my head." But I don't think your ship will ever happen. He is going go be my brother soon and the most important thing is, I don't even know if he likes me back!" He patted my back and he smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry about your dad. Not to be mean but, I don't think he and Tae's mom will last long. And you might know, maybe Tae will eventually fall for you as well." He said with a teasingly smile.

I laughed at him but to be honest I also have the feeling that they won't even last long. It's not that I want my mom to be single or alone for the rest of her life. It's just, I fell in-love with Taehyung.

"Well, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here."

"Thank you hyung! I feel better and yes, I will always talk and update you about me and him." He clapped his hands furiously while smiling.

"Yes! I get to help my ship to be together!" He said and I shushed him.He stood up and told me that he would be going down cuz the others might be looking for him but before he went out, he said something that made me blush.

"Oh, and jungkook, try to hold on your hormones whenever you are with him okay?" He said and winked at me and closed the door.

______________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!🎄♥️♥️🎄