"More like twelve people." He looked at me and nodded. "These aren't just people trying to break into the school, these guys are hunters. They're here to kill us." He told me, stopping at a corner and pushing me into the wall.

I knew that someone was there and I felt it hard to breath. I just wanted to run back into the classroom and hide with Theo, so I could be safer then I was right now. I tried to process everything Scott just told me on top of all this, and I can't quiet get my head around this. Why would people be here to hunt us and why are they doing it?

Scott looked at and pointed to a door over on the other side, showing me to go and hide in there. I shook my head at first because I wasn't going to leave him, but he just death stared me. I already knew who was going to win this fight, so I quickly ran over to the door and opened it, closing it straight after me and backing up to the wall.

I listened for Scott and waited for him to come in here with me, but he was still out there. I don't know what he's doing, but I know he's going to be okay. I ran my hands through my hair and tried to understand exactly what was going on here, even though it was absolutely insane. I shouldn't've listened to Scott, I should of stayed out there with him.

I shook my head and walked over to the door, getting ready to open it, but instead I back away after what I heard. Right before I opened the door, a gunshot went off and now all of a sudden I'm paralysed. I lowered my shaky hand and took a step backwards, trying to calm my breathing before I went back out there.

"Liam!" I heard Scott calling out my name, panic in his voice. "Liam, where are you?" He yelled again, moving closer to me.

I took a quick breath in and opened up the door, getting pushed back in by all the students running passed. I could hear all the teachers yelling at the students to calm down and get to the gym, but no one was listening. They were all to scared and to panicked to listen to anyone at the moment.

"Scott, I'm over here!" I yelled, pushing passed all the students and making my way towards Scott. I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, giving him a weak smile once he saw me.

"You're okay." He sighed, pulling me into a hug. "Someone's been shot, but I don't know who it was. You stay here, I'm going to go see who it was." He told me, tapping my shoulder before he ran off.

I watched as everyone ran passed, keeping my eye out for anyone that looked suspicious or like they had something to do with this. I would of tried to smell the suspicion as well, but all I could smell was blood. I kept my eye out for any familiar faces as well, but they were all running passed to quickly.

I couldn't think about any other werewolves that go to this school, so maybe they aren't just hunting werewolves. Maybe anyone who has anything to do with them, or just any type of supernatural creature. I started to think about Stiles, Lydia, Malia and the rest of the pack, but I know they can protect themselves.

I didn't have to worry about Mason, because he was still hung over so he didn't come to school. Corey also didn't, because he couldn't be bothered. And then I remembered someone else.

"Hayden!" I yelled out, looking around to see if I could find her. "Hayden! Has anyone seen Hayden Romero?" I yelled out, looking around to see if I could see any of her friends or even her.

I ran halfway up the stairs and looked down at everyone, waiting for her to run pass. I know she hasn't already, because I would of been able to catch her perfume. Even though the scent of blood was strong, I would be able to tell Hayden's perfume easily. It has a specific fragrant, quiet strong, but still enjoyable.

I closed my eyes and listened in, trying to find her voice. I could hear everyone screaming and crying, some even on the phone to their parents. I couldn't hear her voice, but something did catch interest.

It was a gun barrel being put into place, just before you fire it. I couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from, but it sounded like the boys toilets.

"You're a monster for helping the real monsters!" An unfamiliar voiced yelled, sending shivers down my spine. I started to follow the voice, trying to find out where exactly it was coming from and who it was coming from. "You deserve this and I hope you go to hell!"

I heard his gun click, but he didn't fire it. He started to laugh and then I knew exactly where it was coming from. It was coming from the coach's office and I wasn't far from there. I started to run through the crowd of people, bumping into everyone that walked passed me.

"Please, I don't know what you're talking about! I just want to go home." As soon as I heard the other persons voice, the one who was about to get shot, my heart stopped.

"Theo!" I yelled, pushing everyone out of my way and entering the locker room, looking over at Coach's office.

The door was wide opened, so I could see Theo and the hunter. I clenched my fist tight and tried to control my anger, but it became over powering. I let myself turn into the one thing I feared the most, but I had to. I couldn't let Theo get hurt, because he was friends with me.

"Get away from him!" I growled, opening my mouth up and roaring. I ran up to the hunter and knocked his gun out of his hands, making sure he couldn't shoot Theo or me.

I pushed him away from Theo and then I attacked him. I wasn't going to kill him, because I still had enough control over myself. I just wanted to badly hurt him, juts to make sure he gets the message.

Once he was in the ground and pretty much unable to move, I slowly stood up and turned around to Theo. Looking at him and then changing back, looking at the ground and the blood all over me.

"I can explain." I told him, closing my eyes and avoiding eye contact with him.

"You're a werewolf." He softly laughed, looking at me with a smile on his face.

I looked at him in confusion, trying to figure out why he hasn't ran away yet. I listened to his heart beat and it was at a normal pace, almost like he isn't afraid of me. Almost like, he's seen a werewolf before.

—————————-
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K!!