Chapter 52: A Shock In Present

Present time
Aarav's phone beeps and Aarav has to stop the interview. He went to attend the call. Aarushi was in tears hearing all this.

"destiny is truly a player" she uttered.

Aarav then came back to her and said "well it is now 7 pm you should leave"

Arushi looks at him wiping off her tears "Aarav sir, please don't leave me in cliffhanger I won't be able to sleep"

Aarav smiles a bit and says "I have to go home now" he left the cabin.

Arushi placed her stuff into her bag and moves out of the office. She was thinking about the interview. She was inside the cab, she took out her laptop and wrote a blog

"life is unpredictable, one moment we are happy and other we lose something, Aarav Malhotra a man who is known as tough and heartless person hides a big secret of his life, he is in love with Manvi Oberai a simple and crazy girl. Get connected to me to know their amazing love story"

Here Aarav reached malhota mansion. He silently went upstairs without looking at Neelam and Anand.

Neelam sighed and shares her grief "my son has changed he had forgotten how to smile"

Anand tells her "time is everything Neelamji, anyways Vineet called up, this Wednesday we have to go to Malhotra House to meet Manvi"

Neelam agrees "yea we will go"

Malhotra Mansion
Vineet came back home, he saw Ruhana inside Manvi's room. He waited for her to come out, around in half a minute Ruhana comes closing the door.

"Again late" Ruhana complained

Vineet smiles a bit "sorry, really busy nowadays!"

Later at the dining table, Ruhana asked "how is the interview going on?"

Vineet answers her "it is good just hope after this his broken heart atleast get some relief from burden he is having from past 3 years"

Ruhana looks at him and passes a painful smile..

The next day, Arushi reached the office as soon as possible.

Vineet was present in the cabin, Arushi greats him "Good morning sir"

Vineet looked at her with a smile "Good morning Arushi" he then checked his watch "it is just 9 am you are on time"

Arushi nodes "yes, Yesterday Interview was left at very risky and high point"

Vineet questions her "where?"

Arushi answers him "Dr. Sanchi words"

Hearing this, the smile from his face vanished. Tear brimmed his eyes recalling the incident. He wiped them off and left the room immediately.

Arushi was waiting for Aarav to come. Around at 10 am, Aarav arrives. He sighed seeing her punctuality, he settled opposite her.

Arushi questions him "sir, please break the silence what did Dr. Sanchi told"

Flashback

Hearing Dr. Sanchi, Shruti drops on the floor, Rajeev held her "Shruti"

Shruti bursts out crying "I told you Rajeev, Avantika can do anything and she did it" Rajeev tries to console her.

Aarav looks at Dr. Sanchi "Doctor please don't say that, we are yet to get married"

Dr. Sanchi spoke up "I am sorry now please excuse me" and left from there.

Vineet looked at Aarav, who was having tears in his eyes. Vineet moves to Aarav, he lifts his head up and slaps him hard on his face. He then grabbed his collar "why?? This tears?? What you are trying to prove that you love her no.. You don't" his anger was at its highest pitch.