Chapter 11: An accident or Destiny Game?

Flashback continues

At college

Manvi and Shruti were sitting in library and preparing notes.

Manvi looked at Shruti and screamed "Dude!! I am dam confused with economics!! Help me out!!"

The librarian warned her "shhh!! It's library"

Manvi bit her tongue.. "Oops!!"

Shruti glanced at her and whispered "what are you doing? We are at library, where are you lost??"

Manvi replies irritated "it's all because of that Aarav Malhotra I have lost my concentration" throwing her pen on the table.

Shruti smiled a bit at her irritation.. "chill, do one thing, at left shelf there is economic book it will help you out go and get it"

Manvi looks at her "okay fine!!"

She gets up from the chair and moves towards the shelf. She searches for the book but was unable to find it. "Where is the book??" she then looks up and it was at the top shelf which was above too high from her height. She looked here and there and found the stool. She grabbed it and climbed on it to reach the book. She stood on her toe and reached her hand out to get the book. She hold the book but it was too heavy and stool was also shaking, she missed her balance and fall on something.

"Ouch, my back" She heard a voice which was familiar she wished it is not of the person whom she does not wanted to see

Manvi looked and found herself fallen on someone. She saw the face of the person and was shocked "you!!" yes thanks to her luck it was him again!!

Aarav looked "whenever you meet me why you always find a way on to injure me?" questioned her.

Manvi replied back "excuse me! I did not tell you to be here!!"

Aarav smiled a bit "yes, but if I would not have come here you could have injured badly though I did came here intentionally it was just a coincidence but it is said whatever happens is always for good"

Manvi eyed him and replied "you think your talks will impress me for your kind information No!"

Aarav responded back "really?? If you are not impressed by me then why are you still on top of me!!" raising his eyebrows..

Manvi realized her position; Aarav was underneath her and she quickly got up. She eyed him angrily and turned to leave.

Aarav watched her and stopped her with "hello!! At least give a hand" but Manvi left from there giving him an angry gaze.

Aarav shakes his head and spoke "these girls show too much of attitude can't even say a thank you "huh"" but then smiled at her irritating and for a while he was lost