Chapter 35: connection

Everyone stared at Aarav as if he is an alien. Aarav wondered why he said those words.

Manvi's grip of the glass got loose and Avantika got a chance to snatch it from her hand.

Rajeev said to Aarav "Aarav why did you tell Manvi to stop??"

Aarav looked at Manvi and said "don't know but I felt something like this has happened before"

Manvi was smiling from inside because slowly Aarav was recalling, she looked at Avantika who was looking not so pleased with this.

Shruti pulled Manvi from there and said "mannu you have to be very careful now because Rajeev told me Avantika will be in college too"

Manvi was shocked hearing this; she was frustrated at Avantika as she was her biggest cliff.

Manvi then moved into the class, to her luck Aarav, Avantika and Rajeev were admitted to her class. Manvi was sitting beside shruti.. Avantika placed her hand on top of Aarav's hand which was kept on the table and looked in front.
Rajeev thinks "all because of Aarav I have to be in this boring lecture"

Manvi in her mind thought "this avantika have to teach her a lesson"

After 2 hours the lecture was over everyone started to leave the class.. Aarav and Rajeev were first to leave as they almost fell asleep on mid of the lecture, but Rajeev signed Manvi something.

Avantika picked up her things and started to move out, she tripped down on the floor by all her things falling down and she herself landed on the ground by her face. The others started to laugh at her. Avantika glared at them with anger gaze and got up.. Manvi was standing in front of her with smiling face.

"Don't you dare touch my Aarav, this was just a trailer" giving her warning and walked outside the classroom.

Avantika cleaned her dress and took her bag moved out

Avantika cleaned her dress and took her bag moved out. Shruti looked at Manvi and said "not bad sis.."

Manvi smiled a bit, manvi said "come let's go to restaurant and have lunch as I am hungry now"