Chapter 26: Conversation

Manvi and Aarav were at the pool area, he was sitting on the floor and Manvi lying on his lap.

Manvi kept on staring at him and Aarav teased her with "Don't stare at me this much you will fall in love again"

Manvi smiles and replies "I also loved you once why would I love you again??" raising her eyebrows.

Aarav pretends to think something and says "really?? Then you should forget you then only you will start loving me again"

Manvi gets up and warms him "listen, Mr. Aarav Malhotra, nor I am going to forget you nor I will let you forget me"

Aarav pretends to be scared "oh I am so scared" and laughs..

Manvi gets an idea, she moves close to him. Aarav felt her intentions were not right "what are you up to sweetheart??" said sarcastically

Manvi was really close to him then he could fell her hear beat, Manvi placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back into the pool. Aarav drops into the pool with a thud. She starts to laugh at him naughtily, Aarav came out from the water shirtless, Manvi stares at him shockingly as he never looked so hot before. He smiles as he purposely removed his shirt he wanted to see Manvi's reaction on this..

He came near to her at the end of the pool edge where Manvi was standing, he shouts "Dad, Mom"

Manvi turns back and looks but does not find anyone before she could react anything Aarav had pulled her into the room.

Manvi comes out of the water and looks at him "you.." she throws water towards him and they both starts to play inside the water. 

Manvi whispers him "please wear your shirt, otherwise i won't be able to control myself"

Aarav smiles, he puts on his shirt back and then look at her, He lifts her in his his arms

Manvi shouts "put me down Aarav"

He drops her again into the water, Manvi gets mad at him for this move before she could react anything, Aarav grabs her hand and pulls her towards him, he kisses her on her wet lips and leaves her, and he whispers "I told you I will get it"