Chapter 33: Believe

Ruhana questions Aarav "what are you upto Mr. Aarav Malhotra?"

Aarav looked at her bewildered, Ruhana shouts at him "why did you came in my sister's life if you only wanted to give her pain only pain"

Vineet comes to Ruhana to stop her from saying further. "Ruhana stop"

Ruhana ignored Vineet and continues comforting Aarav "can't you see Manvi loves you and you love her too"

Hearing this, some flashes hint his brain but the images were blur, he got up and held his head tightly.
Avantika saw Aarav and looked at Ruhana "mam, please stop all this"

Ruhana gets furious seeing her and rudely speaks up "do not interfere you.."

But Vineet grabs her hand "Ruhana let's go please" he forcefully takes her from there.

Ruhana's words echoed in Aarav's ear and slowly the vision in front of him started to get blur and falls back on the chair completely shutting his eyes with one word he uttered "Manvi"

Avantika was stunned to hear this from Aarav. She went to him and tried to wake him up "Aarav open your eyes please"

She sprinkled water on his face but it went in vain, she could not understand what she should do now.

In Car
Vineet was driving and Ruhana was sitting in front, Vineet scolds her "Roo are you out of your mind how can you loose your patience?"

Ruhana replied back "then what should I do just sit and watch the drama happening in front of my eyes"

Vineet tries to makes her understand "no, but you can't confront aarav like this, if something happened to him then how you will face Manvi??"

Ruhana replies him "I don't care I am worried about my mannu all because of that Aarav Malhotra she is suffering" she turns her face to other side as she does not want to talk anything further about this matter. Vineet preferred to remain quiet for being time.

Oberai Mansion

Manvi was on the terrace she recalled the moment she spent with Aarav when he visited to her house with his parents.

"no I can't break down in front of di and jiju"

Just then she sees a car entering the mansion. The car stopped and Ruhana came out of the car and went straight inside the house, Vineet came out from the other side and handed the key to the servant "park the car into the garage" instructed him and went inside. Manvi felt something is wrong then she realised she came out of the restaurant without saying anything to them.

Vineet tried talking to Ruhana "Ruhana please listen"

Ruhana turned back and speaks up "what Vineet?? I can't see my sister like this!!"

Vineet replied calmly "but we can't" stopped in between as his eyes fell on Manvi who was coming down the stairs.

Manvi looked at them bewildered, Ruhana turned and asked Manvi "are you fine??"

Manvi gives them a smile and speaks up "yes I am sorry i just rushed out of the restaurant in mid way but shruti called me saying she need help so I run immediately"

Vineet looked at her and understood she is lying and said "is it??"

Manvi nodes and comes down and stands in front of them "of course what you thought?"

Ruhana looked at her and asked her "you did not ran away seeing Aarav and Avantika??"

Manvi looked into her eyes and spoke "no.. I even did not knew they were there.. Please don't get worried I am fine"