Chapter 2:Unique Family

Present Time

The reported was excited to know more about Manvi so she presented her next question in from of Aarav "Than did her sister got to know about it?"

Aarav smiles "do you think it is easy to hide anything from elders?" he questioned her.

Arushi nodes "no but how? And who was her sister?"

"She was her life, her mother, father, best friend everything "

Flashback

It was a high society, bungalow no. 4 with name plate "Oberai Mansion". The main door opened automatically as soon as BMW stopped in front of it. The driver parked the car inside the garage.

Inside the car at the driver's place was manvee, she turned towards her left and spoke "please don't tell di, I drove the car okay?"

The driver who looked scared was sitting beside her "but mam, why you always risk my job?"

Manvi replies "don't worry my cutie uncle no one will know"

"but something happened to car than I will be in trouble" the driver complained

"since 1 month I am driving it anything happened??" she asked him. He just shook his head in "no" "than?? Why are you so stressed?" smiled and came out of the car.

She ran inside the house taking her belongings.

She came to the hall found no one there.

"where is she?" she asked herself.

She started to look for her everywhere then realized she must be working in the kitchen. She took of her shoes and with silent steps moved to kitchen, she stood at the door silently without any noise.

A lady aged 29 years old was preparing for dinner, her back was faced in front of Manvi. She was going to scare her but a voice interrupted "fresh up than only enter into the kitchen"

Manvi signed in disappointment " how you got to know it's me?"

The lady turned "because I can feel you my love"

                                                                    (Ruhana Oberai)

                                                                    (Ruhana Oberai)

Manvi smiles.

Present time

Arushi was pleased "wow I mean what an amazing bond they shared, what was name of Manvi's sister?"

Aarav replied "Ruhana Oberai she is wife of Vineet Oberai"

Arushi looked at him "you mean that famous industrialist Vineet Oberai?"

Aarav nodes "yes always in Top 10"

Arushi noted down "that's amazing what happened than"

Aarav said strictly "I will tell you but please don't interrupt in every 5 minutes"