Chapter 32: Moment

Manvi and Avantika looked at Aarav with tensed face, they wished he had not heard anything.

"why are you both staring at me like this" Aarav spoke up seeing their expressions

Manvi had a sign of relief he had not heard anything, and answered him "nothing what are you doing here? You should be resting now"

Aarav signs and speaks up "I just wanted to take a walk as I need to stretch my body"

Avantika says "Aarav, it is fine I will join you"

Aarav nodes, he looked at Rajeev who said while understanding his looks "yea, I am leaving"

He took few steps down, then turned back "manvi, should I drop you home?"

Manvi looked at Aarav and avantika who were moving at the terrace and nodded "yea"

She took the steps down and rushed out of the house with tears in her eyes.

Someone placed hand on her shoulder, Manvi turned and it was Rajeev

"are you alright??" he asked in concern

Manvi nodes wiping off her tears "let's go"

Rajeev sat on his bike and started manvi sat behind him and he dozed off.

Present time
There was a knock on the door, the manager comes in "sir, it is 6pm"

Aarav looked at time and said "Arushi we will continue tomorrow I have to go now"

Arushi nodes and says "sir, I am really sorry"

Aarav confused and asked "for?"
"I am digging your past"

Aarav smiles a bit and says sadly "it is alright" and walks out of the cabin.

Arushi packs her things and left the cabin. After sometime she reaches her office and talks to her boss.

"sir, I want to stop Mr. Aarav Malhotra's interview"

The boss looked at her shockingly and scolds her "are you out of your mind this is big opportunity Arushi, since past 2 years everyone is trying to get his interview and you are the one who made it please don't step back now"