Chapter 47: The Proof

Wedding Venue
Avantika was hell shocked with this.. How Rajeev knew this.. Rajeev winked to himself and in his mind "Avantika you think I am fool but no I have a step ahead of you today you will be exposed"

 Rajeev winked to himself and in his mind "Avantika you think I am fool but no I have a step ahead of you today you will be exposed"

Aarav looked at Rajeev and asked him "but why would anyone want to kill Manvi?"

Rajeev replies him "may be someone who hate her or have some insecurity"

Aarav could not understand what Rajeev was trying to speak up "what do you mean?"

Rajeev looks on.. He goes somewhere and brings a man with him. Avantika gets stunned seeing him.

Rajeev informs "Aarav he is the one who cut the chain of chandelier I saw him with tools"

Aarav comes and grabs the man from collar "say why you want to kill her??"

But the man refuses to speak up anything, Avantika slowly disappears.

Rajeev speaks up "I should call police Aarav then only he will speak up"

The man gets scared hearing the police name. He says "I will say someone gave me money to do this"

Shruti and Rajeev smile as Avantika was going to expose now but suddenly the lights gets off. The man gets the chance to push Aarav and runs away from there.
Someone truns on the lights and finds the man disappeared.

Rajeev sighed as he was the last vitness against Avantika "damm"

Aarav says "he ran away don't worry I will infrom police they will catch him"

A fear ran down Avantika's spine hearing this and she spoke up "Aarav please let it go, manvi is safe now"

Hearing this Shruti and Rajeev clinched their hand in anger.
Aarav answers her "Avi.. it is not small matter"

"I know but you can do it after our wedding please" she requests him.

Aarav looks on and agrees "alright"