Chapter 40: The Plan Backfired

Avantika was with Aarav and she found something wrong with him.
She asked him "Aarav where are you lost?? I am feeling you are with me but you are not with me" she complained

Aarav looked at her and said "no there is nothing like that"

Avantika gets angry with him "I am seeing from many days Aarav stop lying" she leaves from there.. Aarav tries to stop her but Avantika does not listen and left him.

Aarav signs and thinks "Aarav what are you doing.. Idea I will gift Avantika something she will forgive me"

Rajeev who was hiding had heard all this and mischievous smile appeared on his face "gift"

Later around 4pm, Aarav keeps the gift box on top of the Avantika's locker and left the locker room before anyone could see him. After Aarav left, Rajeev entered inside and picked up the gift box and placed it on top of Manvi's locker. He quickly left the place before he could get caught.

Aarav messaged Avantika "a surprise waits for you at your locker go and check".

Avantika moved towards the locker room.

Here shruti told Manvi she need her notes urgently, so Manvi also headed towards the locker room. Rajeev saw both of them and panics "damm I have to stop avantika for a while"

He looks around and to her luck a ball was lying on the floor. He picked it up and aimed it towards Avantika and it hit her.

Avantika was hurt and she screamed at the boys who were playing basketball "hey is this place to play?"

Here inside the locker room, Manvi reached her locker and found a box wrapped, she picked it up "this on top of my locker"

She opened it and found a beautiful dress inside. Aarav who came and stood at the door gets surprised to see the dress in Manvi's hand. He comes inside and says "Manvi.. this"

Manvi smiles and replies "this is so beautiful did you bought it?"

Rajeev also comes inside and answers her "yes Manvi you like it?"

Manvi nodes happily "I loved it thank you so much"

Aarav could not tell her it was for Avantika. Manvi left from there to show the dress to Shruti. Avantika who was standing at the door glared at Aarav and was burning in anger, before going Manvi winked at her with a victory look.

Avantika rushed to Aarav and says "Aarav how could you?? Seriously don't talk to me" and left

Rajeev was trying to hide his smile, Aarav was so confused with what ever happened "I kept the box on top of avantika's locker how did it reached to Manvi's"

Rajeev speaks up "Aarav it is okay now you can't take back the gift for Manvi she will be hurt relax" and takes him from there.

They all enter into the class, Rajeev purposely teased Manvi to create a rift between Aarav and Avantika
"Manvi how romantic first the kiss and now the dress"