Chapter 1: First Meet

Arushi took out pen and notebook then looked at him asking him first question "sir who is she?"
Aarav replied "she is my life her eyes always makes me melt, her smile on her lips always amazes me"
Arushi smiles "how was your first meet with her?"
Aarav smiled broadly "it was not meet actually it was craziness it was our college competition"

5 years back
Aarav was in between with whole college surrounded by the students
"well no girl has power to come and do air
"anyone here who can compete with me for sky diving" Aarav shouted out loud so everyone can hear him.
"Yes I am" a voice emerged in between somewhere from thousands of people.
Everyone looked at the direction from where sound came from.
"hey you can't go" students started to discourage the person
"why?" the person questioned them
"because you are a girl"
There were many voices which were speaking the same.
Aarav smiled looked at the girl. She was fair, having long hairs, her eyes were very innocent.
"wait guys chill" Aarav yelled after seeing students over taken the girl
He moved towards the girl.
"what's your name?"
Girl replied "What is there in the name I challenge you I can bet you in air diving"
He smiled "why you are taking so much danger? Pretty lady" spoke in his flirty style
"it is my hobby" she replied
"it is good to hear from a girl specially" 
One of his friend named Rajeev protested "no she can't go it is between only boys"
Aarav turned to him and kept his hand on his shoulder taking him at a side "bro, I know it is good for us we will have win price for our PROM night, she is a girl so it is easy for me to win, as soon as she will look down from up high in the sky she will back off"
Rajeev smiled and felt proud of him "what a plan"
He turned and announced "so today we have Aarav Malhotra vs A girl"
Everyone claps as they know again Aarav is the winner

Present Time
The reporter was amused "wow, I did not know that Aarav Malhotra was so daring and frank person, and Manvee challenged you what happened than"
Aarav smiled "what then, we went for sky diving"

Flashback continues
Aarav and the girl went and got ready for flying in the sky.
Aarav said "you can still back up"
The girl looked at him and spoke "no, I will go"
The girl thinks in her mind "I am feeling sacred to beat him I took the challenge not thinking about anything, god please save me"
They went to the helicopter sat inside, the helicopter started and started to fly. The more high it was going, Manvee's heartbeat was increasing.
She looked at Aarav who was smiling looking at her.
She asked him "what are you looking at??"
Aarav replied "I am looking how you are hiding your fear"
Manvee shouted "no I am not sacred"
The driver said "ready guys you have to jump from here now"
Manvee gulped her throat looking at the height. She looked down although she has no fear of height but it was too high for her and dangerous which she never done in her life.
Aarav smiled and said "you are so scared you can still back off"
Manvee looked at him and jumped out from the helicopter and started to float in the air.
Aarav could not react as she jumped in a second. He too jumped out from helicopter.
Manvee had closed her eyes, after few minutes she started to enjoy and opened her parachute.
Down on the ground students were looking up "there is one parachute but can't see clearly it is Aarav or the girl"
As soon as both of them started to come close to them, it was surprising for them.
Manvee landed on the ground before Aarav. First she could not believe but then was happy.
Everyone clapped except few who had high expectation from Aarav
Manvee said to Aarav "Aarav Malhotra don't ever under estimate a girl understood"
She turned, Aarav asked her "before going can I please know your name who dared to defeat me"
Manvee started walking smiling, her friends came to her and congratulated her.
"wow manvee you rocked it, but if your sister got to know about it than?" her friend said tensely
Manvee replied "she won't know no one will inform her nor me nor you"
They went and mavee collected her reward. Aarav heard them and got to know her name "Manvee"
Rajeev scolded aarav "what aarav how can you lose"
Aarav replied "sorry Rajeev but I have won even after getting defeat"
Rajeev was confused with his confession "what??"
Aarav smiled "let's go"
They went away.

Present Time
The reporter said "wow what a crazy meet it was, she risked her life only to break your vanity"
Aarav nodes "yes"
Arushi was glad to take his interview "Than did her sister got to know about it?"

To be continued.

Thank you everyone for vote and comment. Kindly vote and comment to the first chapter too. Hope you all liked the beginning.