"I promise to be back in 20 minutes!!" And so I ran off. 

Of course I wasn't going to get a shirt from the Supreme store. I was heading back to one of the crane machines where Naomi saw that Pikachu.

Though I know Naomi said she didn't see it as a big deal, I still wanted to get her something. Something to represent today, something to represent our first Christmas together.

I tried hard on getting that Pikachu, but that crane was being very stubborn.. it was making me mad. 

"Aish! My 20 minutes are running out of time.." I reached into my pocket and pulled out only 1, 100 ¥ left. 

I held it close to my mouth and prayed that my last try would make it.

Slowly I slipped the coin in, and so I had 1 try left to do this.

Left, right, left, front, front, back. "Perfect."

I pressed the red bottom and closed my eyes with my hands clasped together, hoping I got it.

Finally I opened my eyes, and saw the Pikachu gone. I gasped and saw that I had finally won it!

"YES!" I cheered. People were looking at me as I was crazy, but I didn't care. I finally won the prize!! I lifted my wrist up and saw that I had 5 minutes to get to the restaurant. 

"Shit." I cursed and ran as fast as I could to the restaurant. 

Huffing and puffing, I finally made it. I quickly gave the Pikachu to the server and whispered to give it back to me after we finish our dinner. 

"Wow. Look who made it back just in time." Naomi said with her head resting on her chin.

"Hm? Where's the shirt you wanted?" She questioned. I rubbed the nape of my neck and smiled cheekily.

"I ended up not buying it.." 

"Why?" 

"It didn't really suited me.. Don't worry about it. Let's enjoy our dinner." I said sitting down in front of her. 

We ordered our meals, talked ate, fed each other. It was really cute. 

People might look at us and cringe, but to me. I loved it.

"Mi-ah, try this! It's really good!" I lifted up a piece of steak and fed it to Naomi.

"Woah!! It's so tender!" 

"Isn't it?"

And so on we finished our meals, and I paid for it of course.

The server gave me the Pikachu when Naomi wasn't looking. Thank god.

We both walked on the streets and saw that there were fireworks.

"Hun-ah! Look!!" She pointed at them and smiled, as her eyes sparkled with happiness. I thought that this moment is the perfect moment to give her, her present now.

"Mi-ah."

"Mh?"

"Close your eyes."

She did as she was told.

"Open them."

She opened her eyes and saw the the large Pikachu.

"Woah!! You got it!!" 

"Thank you husby!!"

"Your welcome." Then more fireworks appeared. 

Tonight is a night worth remembering..

"Thank you Sehun." She said.

I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on hers.

"Naomi. I will make everyday memorable for you as long as were married." 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

Thank you for reading!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you all have an amazing holiday!

LISTEN TO LAY'S NEW ALBUM! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEARS!! Which also means 1 year anniversary of 'My Villain'!!

#2018

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3