Isaac- It Wasn't A Total Mistake

Requests- hiya! could you please write an imagine where it's like the aftermath of reader and isaac or stiles having a one night stand during summer break? it could be like a drunken "mistake" or the she could be new to beacon hills? thanks so much! / Isaac imagine where Y/N is Scott's little sister & is a werewolf in Derek's pack & she is initially best friends with Isaac, but end up together some how in the end.

"Isaac," you whispered. "Are you awake?"

You shifted from where you sat, propped up against one of the concrete beams in the basement of the abandoned bank. You glanced over at Isaac, who was leaning against the metal gate that separated the room into two halves. You didn't know if the Alphas had put it there or if it had been there to begin with, just that it was keeping you away from your best friend.
"Yeah," he answered. "You okay? You're healing right?"
"Yeah," you whispered. "You?"
"Slowly," he told you. "But I'll be fine. It's Erica and Boyd we need to worry about. If they took us here, they've probably got them here somewhere."
"We spent all that time looking in the woods, in Hill Valley...they were right here the whole time," you remarked softly. "Maybe they're still alive."
"We don't know that," Isaac told you.
"We'd know if they were dead," you stated. "Derek said losing a pack member is like losing a limb. Wouldn't we feel that?"
"In case you hadn't noticed, we're not much of a pack," Isaac said softly.
"That's not true," you told him. "We've got my brother. Scott's always tried to keep us together. And...we did have each other."
Isaac swallowed. "Y/n-"
"No, it's okay," you cut him off. "We don't have to talk about it."
"No, that's not-"
"Isaac," you stated. "It was a mistake. We both know that."
The room was silent for a few seconds, and when Isaac finally did speak, all he said was "Oh. If that's...if that's how you feel about it."
You blinked. Did Isaac not feel the same? You had been sure he was as upset as you were, but maybe you were wrong.. "Wait, what do you m-"
A metal door creaked open above you, causing you to pause. All thoughts of that night with Isaac were forgotten as two pairs of footsteps thumped down the steps. You automatically tensed as Kali and one of the twin alphas walked down the steps, malice in their eyes. You were on the side of the dividers that was closer to the steps, so it was no wonder that they came for your first.
You scrambled up, intending to fight, but Kali grabbed you by the hair and wrenched your head back so quickly that you didn't have time to try.
"What are you doing?" you demanded.
"Making sure you don't remember anything," she informed you.
She nodded the other Alpha over. "Aiden."
The twin flicked out his claws and walked forward, causing Isaac to jump up and slam himself into the metal divider. "Don't touch her! Get away from her!"
You gasped in pain as Aiden's claws dug into your skin, but before you could totally panic, your vision began to fade out of focus. The last thing you heard was Isaac, still screaming as he tried to get to you. "Stop it! Y/n, fight it! Y/n!"

"Y/n!" Lydia cried, tugging you over to a table holding a bizarrely large amount of drinks for such a small party. "Try some."
"Lydia," you complained. "I know you're new to this, but you know we can't get drunk, right?"
She rolled her eyes. "Allison told me. But these drinks are special and she can't be here right now, so you need to drink for her."
"Please tell me they don't have wolfsbane in them," you told her, shooting her an exasperated look.
"And what if they do?"
"Lydia!" you cried. "Are you trying to kill us?!"
"Don't worry," she insisted, waving an uncaring hand at you. "It's not as much as when I was, you know, possessed. So no awful hallucinations this time, I swear."
You frowned at her. "I don't know, Lyds..."
"Y/n," Lydia stated. "I know it hasn't been easy being turned into a hairy monster and having to hide it from everyone, but I've had it hard too. I got attacked by a werewolf for god's sake, and then Jackson was a lizard..."
You raised your eyebrows at her and she sighed. "My point is that it's been hard for me too, and I'm still willing to have fun. You should be too. Besides, Isaac is drinking and you know the only reason he came to this thing is you."
"Fine, fine," you said with a roll of your eyes, snagging a cup from the table.
You gulped half of it down as she watched, satisfied that she would now leave you alone. "Happy?"
"Incomparably," she told you with a smirk of her pink lips.
You shook your head softly and turned away, peering around the room. It was just a small get together at Lydia's, not even really a party. You all knew she was trying to get her mind off Jackson, and watching him die and come back to life, only to leave for London after, couldn't have been easy for her.
Things had been strange after Jackson's homicidal lizard episode, and as soon as that nightmare was over, another seemed to already begin. Erica and Boyd had gone missing the night they attempted to run away, and Derek and Isaac had no idea who had taken them. Allison had assured you that her and her father were taking a break from the hunting business, and that there weren't really others around who could have taken the two betas. Besides, the Argents had been gone for most of the summer anyway.
While you were Scott's younger sister, you hadn't gotten the bite from Peter the night your brother was turned. You hated being left out, and when Derek started to bite other kids, you knew he wouldn't hesitate to bring you into his pack. Scott was furious, especially because of the tension between him and Derek, but he eventually got over it. Being in Derek's pack had brought you a little closer with Erica and Boyd, and especially Isaac. The curly-haired boy was probably your best friend, and while he was quiet around the others, he never hesitated to speak his mind around you.
You peered around Lydia's living room, trying to find the werewolf in question. After glossing over Scott sitting on the couch, and Stiles trying to persuade Lydia of something in a conversation that involved a lot of hand-waving, the banshee finally noticed you glancing around.
"Upstairs," she mouthed, nodding to the steps.
You mouthed a quick "Thanks" and headed up the stairs, peering around the quiet halls and opening doors until you finally found Isaac.
He was sitting on the edge of one of Lydia's guest beds with a red cup of the same stuff you were drinking on the carpet under him. You walked over and sat down next to him, causing the mattress to sink slightly under both of your weights.
"What's up, Lahey?"
"Oh you know, just hanging out, wishing I had actual friends," he remarked.
"Oh, so I'm not good enough, huh?" you asked him jokingly.
"Wait, no that's not-"
"I get it," you told him as you took another sip of your drink. "I'm Scott's little sister. I'm not your age...or cool like Lydia...or badass like Allison."
"Uh, Y/n, I don't know if you've noticed this," Isaac said with a soft laugh. "But I've
never exactly been cool. And I don't care that you're Scott's little sister. You're only a year younger than us. Probably smarter than most of us too, if I'm being honest. And you're a lot more badass than you think. I saw you try to take on Jackson on your own."
"Which was stupid," you interjected.
"Very," Isaac admitted. "But it was also pretty damn brave."
"Derek would call that reckless," you said.
"Derek's kind of an ass," Isaac said. "So I wouldn't really care what he thinks. He's been
pissed off lately anyway."
"Yeah, because of me," you stated with a scoff. "Because I wouldn't help him go against Scott. I know that it's over now, but I think he's still mad."
"He's always mad," Isaac reminded you. "He's mad because Erica and Boyd are gone,
because we haven't been able to find them...he thinks we're useless."
"Well we're not," you said stubbornly, taking another sip of your drink. "We're...we're useful. A lot more useful than a grown man who sits inside his burned out house and mopes."
Isaac laughed softly. "Well, at least you are. Me, not so much."
"Isaac," you whispered, putting your hand on his knee."You know that's not true."
"I know it is," he said quietly.
"It's not," you told him. "Isaac, I don't care what Derek told you, or what your dad
made you think. You're not useless. And I know you tried to do that whole cocky asshole thing when you got the bite, but you were never like that around me. I know that's not you. I know you're a good guy. A good person. I know you-"
Before you could continue your rambling, Isaac leaned forward, causing your eyes to widen. He had a hesitant look on his face, as if he wasn't sure if what he was about to do was a good idea. But you had a feeling you knew what he was intending, so you leaned forward and closed your eyes.
Isaac's lips touched yours, softly at first, but soon your arms were locked around his
neck and his hands were splayed across your back. You yanked him closer furiously, even though a little voice in the back of your mind was telling you that this might not be such a good idea. Isaac was your best friend, and you were vaguely aware of the fact that you could ruin things, but at that moment you didn't care. Whether it was Lydia's punch or the fact that you just wanted to distract yourself from everything going on, you pushed those hesitant thoughts out of your mind.
"Y/n," Isaac said roughly, pulling away from you for a split second. "Maybe we shouldn't-"
"I don't care."
Apparently, Isaac didn't need to be told twice. He didn't push your hands away as you tugged up his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. You didn't push him away when he did the same. Neither of you cared that what you were doing was about to ruin everything between you. You wouldn't care until you woke up that morning, slightly hungover and incredibly confused at the sight of Isaac next to you in one of Lydia's guest beds.
You woke up with a painful gasp, shooting straight up into a sitting position as what felt like a thousand volts of electricity shot through you. Your hands shook as you pushed yourself from the wet ground, which was damp from rain from a few hours ago. You gasped as you felt a sharp pain on the back of your neck, and you reached up to the touch the area. It was damp with blood and it stung as you pulled your hand away, hissing in pain.
"Quiet," you heard a voice warn.
You looked up in shock, surprised to find a girl with dark skin and long, dark hair staring down at you. There was nothing to illuminate her face but the moonlight, and lucky for you, it was a clear night. She was gorgeous, but something about her suggested that her beauty hid something much more dangerous under the surface.
She pulled you to your feet and began to tug you down an alleyway. "My neck..."
"It's how wolves share memories," she stated plainly.
"But I don't remember anything," you told her groggily.
"It's also how they take them. Now get up."
"There...there was someone else with me," you remembered suddenly.
"He's in the car," she cut you off. "But he won't be for much longer if we keep standing here."
You nodded as she helped you through the dark alley on shaky legs. You were still groggy, so you didn't pick up much, and you had no idea what was happening to begin with. That last thing you remembered was the fight you and Isaac had had after waking up the morning after Lydia's party.
You had freaked out, thrown on your clothes, and slipped out of bed just as Isaac woke up. He watched you slip out of the room, and he could smell the panic on you as you left. Isaac had scrambled up, tugging on his own clothes and hastily thundering down the stairs after you.
"Y/n, wait!" he had cried, darting out the sliding glass door. Thankfully, Scott was still passed out in one of the guest bedrooms and Stiles had talked Lydia into breakfast. No one noticed you quickly walking out of Lydia's backyard with your head down. "Y/n, wait!"
He caught up to you and gently caught your arm. "What happened last night? Did I do something wrong?"
"No," you said quickly. "No, it was me. I should've pushed you away. I-I ruined everything."
"What?" Isaac asked, his face flushing with hurt.
"You were my best friend, I shouldn't have..." you trailed off. "It was mistake, okay?"
"Y/n-"
"Just...just leave me alone," you had told him, turning around and heading into the
woods.
Isaac stood there in shock, watching your back disappear into the trees. He tangled his fingers into his curls and closed his eyes in frustration, wondering how he had managed to drive away the one person who probably cared about him. He was fully willing to let you walk away from him. He was too mortified to go after you, but when he heard your sharp scream, his eyes went wide.
"Y/n!" he cried, running off into the woods after you.
That was how the alphas had taken you. Two of them had cornered you and Isaac in the woods, and your strength was no match for theirs. That was the last thing you remembered.
The girl who had rescued you practically dragged you over to a dark SUV. While she was calm and quiet, you could tell that she was tense. The situation was probably a lot more dangerous than it seemed.
She practically shoved you in the back of the car and slammed the door, and when
you saw a semi-conscious Isaac sitting there, you felt relief flood through you. "Isaac!"
"Y/n?" he croaked. "You're okay?"
You nodded. "Yeah, I'm-"
You suddenly fell back against the seat as the girl threw the car into drive and
screeched out of the parking lot. You scrambled for your seatbelt, because even though you could heal from bodily injuries a lot faster than a human, you had no desire to be tossed through a glass windshield. You glanced over at Isaac, who looked a lot more out of it than you were, but at least he was still awake.
"Look, about what happened-" you told him.
A screeching sound on the side of the car caused you to jump and you looked over to see one of the twin Alphas staring at you with a malicious grin on his face. There were five scratch marks on the window, no doubt from his claws, and when you heard it a second time, you realized there was another one on Isaac's side too.
"Go faster!" you shouted to the girl in the front seat.
She pressed the pedal down and the alphas disappeared, but you had a feeling they weren't far behind. For a few minutes it seemed like you were safe, but just as you thought you'd make it out unscathed, you noticed the two alphas appear again, running faster than ever.
"Hey-" you started to say.
"I see them," the girl said through gritted teeth.
She took a screeching turn down another road, but this didn't seem to throw the two off. They were still right behind you. You could tell that the girl was out of ideas, or at least that's what you thought. She was already going as fast as she could, but when she started to drive out in front of an approaching semi-truck, you figured you would have rather given yourself up to the alphas.
"Wait, what are you-" you cried.
"Just trust me!" the girl yelled back.
You screamed as the lights from the truck shined into the window, and before you even had time to close your eyes in fear, the truck was missing the SUV by inches.
The girl shot a glance back over her shoulder and flashed you a bright grin. "Told you you should trust me."
She turned back to face the road and skidded around a corner, and you yelped as she headed right toward a building. The car smashed through the large window, sending shards of glass everywhere. The car flipped over a few times with a deafening screech, finally landing on the side that you were leaning against. You quickly undid your seatbelt and smashed the window closest to Isaac in an effort to get out of the car. He was unconscious, but you planned to pull him out as soon as you escaped.
You dragged yourself painfully out of the window and jumped down onto the glass covered cement just as the other girl was pulling herself out of the car. You noticed that the two wolves were now stalking toward you. They must have followed you in from the street.
You crouched on the ground, ready to fight as they walked forward, and that was when you noticed that they were taking off their shirts. You tilted your head to the side, incredibly confused, but that was nothing compared to how confused you would be with what came next.
One of the Alphas crouched down onto the cement floor of the building, a place that looked like a large warehouse. Then the other placed his hand on his twin's back, and seemingly began to morph into him. Your eyes went wide as they stood up, now a huge, hulking mass of a single person.
"Y/n!" the girl who had saved you shouted. "Get down!"
You ducked, casting a glance over you shouder at the girl, who was holding a large gun. She fired one shot at the thing in front of you, sending some kind of object into its chest that lit up the warehouse in a shower of electricity. You looked away, trying to protect your sensitive eyes, and when the light died, it had disappeared.
Now that the threat seemed to be gone, you looked back at the girl, feeling a wave of exhaustion hit you. She gave you a look that told you she was equally tired, but you knew she was much worse than you. Your body seemed to be unable to function now that you weren't trying to survive, and despite the fact that Isaac was still back in the car, you slumped to the ground and you passed out.