He walks in on you naked

Warning - might get heated

Scott McCall

Scott had a habit to climb through your window at night. You knew roughly what time he used to come by and you decided to change into something more comfortable to sleep in before he arrived, instead of always having to go into the bathroom to change every time.
You started to undress and search for the shorts you use to sleep in when you heard a gust of wind behind you. "Man, now I REALLY don't regret arriving earlier." the familiar voice behind you made you turn around in terror.
The smirking face of Scott met yours and you quickly took your dirty shirt and tried to cover your bare body. "Scott!" you squealed with widened eyes and he just nodded in appreciation.
You cursed under your breath as you bend down to gather the rest of your clothes but kept on drop your clothes and Scott still stood in front of your window, smiling proudly as he eyed you up and down. "Stop staring and get out!"
He shook his head and you roared at him, still panicking over your naked body, deciding to run towards the bathroom with or without clothes. You yanked backwards by an overly strong and warm hand gripping around your forearm.
Your naked back flushed against Scott's chest as he was able to lean in to whisper in your ear. "No, I'm not going anywhere." panting as he spoke. "You're coming over here."

Stiles Stilinski

"Holy-moly!" you got surprised by the slight numb voice of Stiles behind you. You turned around and flinched, realizing you didn't wore a shirt, neither pants, or a bra, or panties..
"Stiles!" you gasped as you saw him standing in the door opening. His mouth was slightly open and his mesmerized gaze were focused on your body. "I wasn't prepared for this-" he began and raised his eyebrows.
"But I like it." he continued with what you thought was him being seductive and approached you. You furrowed your brows as he took a few step forward, his brown eyes almost piercing you were you stood, face slightly red due to his affection.
"I mean, WOW!" Stiles exclaimed with the most flustered face you've seen as he gesture towards your body. You followed the motions of his hands just to freeze when your eyes met his crotch.
You let out a muffled giggle, making Stiles look at you in confusion. "Stiles? Is that a boner?" you asked boldly with a smirk, quirking your eyebrows as you met his eyes again.
His gaze moved towards himself and immediately tried to cover it. His face turned even more red as he stumbled backwards towards the door. "Shit, I-" he began and hit his back in the door frame, letting the door guide him out from your room. "B-bye Y/N."

Liam Dunbar

It was 10 minutes left until Liam's arrival. You had invited him over to help him study for his test on Friday. You wrinkled your nose after sniffing your armpit, unbuttoned your shirt with one hand, letting the other one trying to open the buckle of your bra.
"I can't invite him over and smell like crap." you mumbled to yourself and decided to undress completely just to find a whole new outfit, all from underwear to your favorite over-sized cardigan.
"So I thought about what you've said about the combinations of the amino acids and-" Liam were looking intently down in his folders of papers, not realizing what he walked in on. You froze and your eyes widened as you held your clean underwear in your hand, smiling at him always being so unaware of his surroundings.
He closed the door behind you, still not looking at you as you answered him. "-yes Liam?" you replied him, with the most exaggerated seductive voice you could disguise.
Liam turns around slowly, meeting your eyes. You flash him a smirk as you place your hand on your hip as you pop it, twirling your underwear between your fingers.
In what seem to be in slow motion, he drops all his books, papers flying around him as his eyes Liam's eyes widen, mouth drops and the mortification immediately covers his face as he tries to talk.
"I-I, I'm-" he stutter before he quickly turns around, opens the door, hits his nose on the frame, leaving a trail of blood before running out from your room. When he close the door behind him you can't help but let out a giggle.

Brett Tablot

You didn't hear anything due to the harsh sound of your nearly broken hairdryer. The sound might resemble a nuclear power plant and you didn't hear that someone had opened your door and stepped in.
Brett caught you in action just in that time when you had blow dried your hair upside down and were flipping your hair back over your shoulders, making it look quite sensual as Brett had seen it in slow motion. "Save that for tonight Y/N." he purred and you dropped the hair dryer on the floor, almost hitting your foot but flinched in the right second.
"What the hell! What are you doing here? Get out!" you roared in panic and grabbed the wet towel you had hung on the back of the chair beside you, trying to cover your body as Brett pursed his lips into a smirk before stepping backwards out from the room.
"Woah." Brett sighed for himself, he felt his heart rate increase in his chest when he realized what he had walked in to. He leaned back against the door and thought about how beautiful your naked body were in the daylight. He'd only seen the dark silhouette of it when you had sex during late nights, when your parents were asleep.

Theo Raeken

You've told Theo a thousand times not to come to your place until 8 p.m. since you wanted to get home from practice and shower before his arrival.
The clothes you had decided to wear laid properly on the end of your bed, waiting for you to put them on as you stood in front of your bookshelf, taking your brush out from one of the shelves to start to even out the wet tangles in your hair.
"Nice." the hiss of Theo's voice made you freeze, then turning around just to see the door to your room were wide open, having him leaning against the door frame. "THEO!" you quickly dive down the floor to look after something to cover your naked body with.
You felt your heart start to pound in your chest as you saw him lick his bottom lip before taking it between his teeth. "What are you doing?" you tried to sound threatening but your voice betrayed you when you spoke.
With a quirk of his eyebrow, he tugged the hem of his shirt, lifting the fabric over his head to let it fall to the floor. He started to striding towards you, having his dark gaze eyeing you up and down as he approached you and with just that look, he was devouring you.