Liam- I Should Have Just Told You How I Felt

"What are you looking at?" a low voice asked in your ear

You jumped, causing your shoulder to slam into the lockers as you flinched back. Theo was right behind you, and you didn't know how long he had been there, but he had definitely caught you staring.

"Nothing," you told him, rubbing your sore shoulder.
Theo smirked and nodded toward your bruised skin.

"Sorry about that. You know you're not really being discreet, right?"
You scowled at him and glanced back toward Liam, who was currently lost in his conversation with Hayden.

They were talking intensely, and you could tell by the look in his eyes that he was slightly nervous.

"Anyone else would have noticed," Theo commented.

"But not him. He's too lost in Hayden to realize how you feel about him."

"If you're trying to earn your way into the pack, this isn't the way to do it," you told him sullenly.
The Omega shrugged.

"I thought you'd appreciate a little honesty. Besides, what do you see in Liam anyway? He's a little immature, and he obviously doesn't know a beautiful girl when he sees one. He'd be an idiot to choose her over you."
You flushed, surprised by his sudden compliment.

"Uh, thanks, Theo."
"Why don't you just forget about him?" Theo suggested.

"You could always go for someone better."
"I can't just forget about him. He's my best friend," you muttered.

"Then maybe that's all he should be," he stated.
You blinked, looking up at him in surprise.

"What?"
"You're worth a lot more than Liam," Theo told you.
He began to lean down, and you felt your heart jump into your throat as he ran his thumb over your cheek. Suddenly his lips were on yours, kissing you in a way no one ever had before. Yes, Liam was your best friend and you might have cared more about him than you liked to admit, but it was obvious he had feelings for Hayden.

Theo seemed a lot more interested than your own best friend, and you decided that maybe it was time to forget about Liam.

"Y/n?" a shocked voice asked.
Theo pulled away from you with a smirk on his face and you glanced up at Liam, blushing slightly.

"Hey."
Liam narrowed his eyes at Theo.

"Are you two...?"
"I'm taking Y/n out if that's what you mean," Theo told him with a shrug.

"Huh," Liam said, frowning as he turned to you.
"Why didn't you say anything about it?"

"I...I guess I just haven't seen you a lot lately," you told him honestly.

"You've been kind of busy."
Liam blinked, recoiling in hurt. "Y/n-"
The bell rang suddenly, cutting Liam off. Theo turned to you with a smile.

"So I'll pick you up at six?"
"Yeah," you said with a nod. "That would be great."

"I'll walk you to class," he offered, holding out his hand.
You gladly took it, not able to stand Liam's gaze on your face. "See you later, Liam."

"See you."
Liam frowned as you and Theo walked hand in hand down the hall

The Omega leaned down to whisper something in your ear, and you laughed softly at whatever it was. Liam stifled a growl as you disappeared around the corner.

He didn't like the way Theo was suddenly all over you. Ever since he had shown up in Beacon Hills, he had done nothing but try to get on Scott's good side and flirt with you. Stiles seemed to be the only other person who didn't trust him, and Liam had to agree. There was something off about Theo, and he wasn't only saying that because of the way he acted around you, although that was a big part of it.