8

It was now 3:34am. 4 Days after Khalil said he wouldn't pay Kidd. And he still hasn't. Khalil was at the trap while Jayla was home, locked away in her room. She hasn't talked to Khalil since he basically said he doesn't care about her.

Jayla laid in bed with her eyes open, staring at nothing. Why would he say that? She know they haven't been together for that long but damn. She heard moving downstairs and knew for a fact is wasn't Khalil cause he's been sleeping at the trap.

Jayla didn't even resist, she actually got up and unlocked her room door to make it easier for them. Since Khalil doesn't want her there, she'll leave.

She turned on her room light and grabbed her 2 Jordan duffle bag, stuffing one with all her panties, most of her shirts and most of her pants.

The other bag, she filled with her shoes, toothbrush, pads and hair stuff. While she was zipping up her last bag, she felt a gun being pressed against her temple. "Don't scream or I'll shoot" she recognized Kidd's voice. She slowly turned around with her 2 bags on her shoulders.

"Ready" she said before walking towards her room door. Kidd grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"What's in them?" he asked referring to the bags.

"Clothes, shoes, pads and my hair shit. You can check if you want" He shook his head hesitantly. "Good, let's go" she turned to leave again, with Kidd right behind her.

Jayla threw her bags in the car and hopped in the passenger seat. Kidd got in and drove towards his trap, with 3 SUV's behind him. Kidd looked at Jayla, listening to music, confused. He tapped her shoulder.

"Yes"she said softly.

"Why you came willingly? I thought you would put up a fight or something"

"Khalil basically said he doesn't care if you take me, so I made it easier for you. I never stay anywhere I'm not wanted" she said shrugging.

Kidd nodded. He pulled up to his trap and walked in, with Jayla behind him.

When Jayla walked in, niggas were licking their lips and the girls were sizing her up hard making her feel uncomfortable.

She walked into Kidd's office and took a seat in the corner, and put her headphones back in but turned her music down.

"This is so confusing" Kidd said shaking his head. He didn't know if it was a set up or if Jayla really did just want to leave. When he finished working, he took Jayla to a room in the trap. "You're staying here" he said.

"No I'm not" she challenged. The room was about the size of a average kitchen, twin bed, small closet and a night stand. "I don't know who was on that bed, ain't nowhere for my clothes, it stinks- no"

Kidd gave her a scrunched up face. "This isn't the Hilton hotel. Get in this damn room, and if I find out you left.. We will have a problem" he said before pushing Jayla in the room and locking it from the outside.

Jayla sighed before looking around the room. There was a bathroom connected to the room, so that was good. She can make this work. All she needed was some cleaning things and a broom and mop.

She walked to the room door and started knocking hoping someone, mostly Kidd, would answer. Soon someone did and it was Kidd.

"What man" he said annoyed. She hasn't been there an hour yet and she being a pest.

"Can I get some cleaning supplies, broom, mop, and a clean sheet and a thick blanket? Please"

Kidd laughed" Naw you good"