2

"So tell me, why do you need a place to stay?" Jayla said

"Iight, well right now I stay with my moms. I used to have my own place but since I'm in college, it was hard to pay for a place and the things I need for school."

"Ok are you a murder? Ever been to jail? Do drugs?"

"No, no and I smoke weed but Nothing else" Jayla nodded. "How old are you?" Khalil asked.

"I'm 20, you?"

"21, what you do?"

"I'm a junior in college, I'm studying law. You?"

"This my last year and I'm getting my degree in business" Again, Jayla nodded.

"Is there anything I should know about you?" Jayla asked.

"Naw nothing to crazy. I'm good"

"Ok well how soon do you want to move in?"

"ASAP. My moms is driving me crazy" Khalil said chuckling and running his hand over his waves. Jayla smiled at him.

"Ok, so you want to go see the house?" Jayla asked.

"Yea ma let's go" Jayla walked out the booth with Khalil behind her. He tried not to look at her ass but it was to hard.

He admired the way she carried herself and the way she looked. Her smile, her eyes, her body. He became real excited with the fact that he can live with her so he can really get to know her.

Khalil followed behind Jayla until they pulled up to a duplex. Jayla unlocked the door and gave Khalil a tour.

"So do you like it?" she asked.

"Yea those bedrooms are huge" Jayla nodded and walked over to the couch with Khalil behind her.

"Is that a yes that you'll be my roommate? "

"Yea ma, I'll be your roommate" Khalil said smiling.

Jayla nodded while looking at his smile. It was just perfect. She caught herself and looked away while clearing her throat.

"So um, do you have a job? " Jayla asked. Khalil nodded. "How much u make?"

The two cane up with a way to divide up the rent and food before finally coming to an agreement.

"Iight I'm going to go and start bringing my shit here. That's cool?" Khalil asked.

"Yea that's fine. You need help?"

"Naw I'm good. I'll have my brodies help me out" Khalil got up and walked towards the door.