The First pt 2

Chapter 6 pt 2

After the commotion was over I opened the door to the house but quickly closed it. The others looked at me with confusion. Yoongi tilted his head and spoke first, "Hey are you okay?" 

I nodded and answered with a crooked smile, "My clothes that I brought over here I dont know where they are..." I looked at the seven boys in front of me with wide eyes. Hoping one of them knew.

"Ahh it is okay." Jin answered, "They were in the washer and then dryer I folded them and put them on Taehyung's bed." I sighed in relief. As I was about to go to the room Taehyung stood in the way and smiled wide, the box smile that was loved by all bts fans.

"Hm?" I asked a little confused now. "I think we can leave that outfit here for when you come back.. I-If you come back that is." His cheeks had a barely visible pink hue to them. It was adorable and there was no way I could refuse his idea. I nodded with a smile and went back to the door opening it. Hoseok ran out the door and stood by the car door. Before I could ask Taehyung spoke up, "He wants to meet your friend and surprise her." 

Replying with a giggle and an, "Ahhh" I walked to the back doors and waited for Taehyung to walk out but he mouthed a 'one minute' I was turned to look at Hoseok and shrugged my shoulders.

"I think he is getting dressed. He won't be too long I will unlock the doors to the car." Hoseok said before mimicking my shrug. I poked his arm and pouted before laughing.

"Whattt?" He asked as he unlocked the car doors and entered the drivers seat. I went into the car and put my seatbelt on humming and thinking of a response.

"Nothing.. So what do you think of my roomate?" I ask expecting a funny reaction. As I had thought he turned bright red and began to laugh nervously. After a few seconds he took a deep breath in and exhaled after as if he was preparing to say something scary.

"She is pretty.. I don't know her though so.. yeah." He answered adding another sentence, "I am excited to meet her though." I nodded in response and looked out the window of my door to see a grinning Taehyung. 

{FOR VISUALS}

{FOR VISUALS}

As always he was extremely stylish yet casual. I doubted that I could ever wear anything as nice. Most of my wardrobe contained ripped jeans, loose t's, random graphic t's, undershirts, baggy jeans, pajamas, and a few coveralls. Unbuckling and movie to the seat next to me I waved at Taehyung to enter the car. Once he did he turned to me, I assumed it was to see my reaction to his clothes. I was purposefully trying to look away until he cleared his throat. Hoseok started the car and started to drive out. When I looked at Taehyung he huffed and I laughed before saying, "You look good Taehyung. Do I really need to say that? I am sure you know it already.~" 

Nodding he smirked, "Yes I did but it is always nice to know that you think I look good." I looked away again as he and Hoseok chuckled. 

"Mr. Casanova here hmm?" Hoseok spoke up, "By the way we are going through the back entrance and we are a few minutes away. We are all going to run to your apartment." Taehyung answered a thumbs up that could be seen through the rear view mirror. Leaning my head onto Taehyung's shoulder I slowly moved my hand towards his. He must have noticed and immediately grabbed my hand, gently and smiled. He left a kiss onto my forehead and I closed my eyes humming a song in a half awake half asleep state until the car had came to a stop.