Best friends Wedding

Chapter 1: 

It was the day of one of my best friends wedding, and I was going crazy. I remember the day I found out who she was dating. I made them promise me that I would be the wedding planner. Of course we were only silly fifteen year girls back then. It's been six years, and they were still together.

"Hey are the tables set yet?" I asked my assistant Do Young.

"Yes, everything is ready, don't worry Nicole." he replied, "Before you ask, yes the group will be here an hour before the wedding starts." I sighed with relief and went to check the brides.

"Hey are you guys in your dresses?" I asked knocking on the door.

"Almost we just need the backs laced." Faith replied.

"You can come in." Lyla said.

"Okay." I said walking in, "Oh my gosh you dresses! They are so pretty!" I began tearing up. "Faith your parents would have cried with happy tears just seeing you."

"I'm lucky aren't I?" Lyla said giggling. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I asked worried. What's wrong? Did one of the flower orders go wrong?

"They're here Nicole" Do Young said.

"Who?" I asked, "The caterers?"

"No the boy group." He replied.

"Oh! Tell them to wait outside of this building." I told him, "I will be there in five." I heard his footsteps fade.

"Seriously Nicole I can't thank you enough." Faith said standing up.

"Eh, it's what I do." I said laughing.

"Well we need to find you a boy, you haven't even had your first kiss yet and you're nine-teen." Lyla said poking my cheeks.

"Hey!" I protested, "I'm sorry that I am too ugly, and awkward." I began to pout.

"Dude you are not ugly!" They said in unison.

"Hey you know who is going to be here remember?" Lyla said.

"Yah, I have to talk to them all!" I replied, "How am I supposed to do that!?"

"They are all single!" Faith whisper yelled.

"I know, I know sheesh." I said whining, "I'm just so awkward. Anyways stop worrying about me it's your wedding!"

"Yup." Faith said kissing Lyla on the cheek.

"You girls are so cute!" I said, "I have to go now. Bye!" I walked out and closed the door smiling. I honestly don't care if I am single until I die. I love making other people happy, I always find the perfect match for all of my friends. I just haven't had time, when I was younger I had school and family. When I moved to South Korea with a group of friends i'm starting college and looking for a job. It's not that I'm complaining, I love what I do. I opened the door to see all seven guys standing in front of me. I gave them a smile and they began to laugh. I noticed that they were all dressed up, while I was wearing my ripped black jeans, a gray undershirt, and my hair was up in a messy ponytail.

"H-hi." I said stumbling over my own words, "I'm the, uh, party planner, and one of the maids of honor."

"Hi, I'm sure you know who we are?" Jimin said. They rest of the boys were just smiling. I bowed in front of them.

"Yes, I do." I replied, "Sorry for being informal."

"Don't worry about it!" Taehyung said with a big smile, "You're not used to the rules here because you're from America." I laughed relaxing a bit. "You're Nicole right? Lyla has told me a lot about you. Can we be friends?" I was speechless. I could tell he was waiting for a reply.