The First pt 1

Chapter 6 pt 1

I woke up still laying down on Taehyung. I stayed there for what seemed to be hours just listening to his heartbeat. He is alive. He is real. I am alive. This was the calmest I have felt in years. My body seemed to not be real, just my soul. I was about to get up but Taehyung wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his body as well.

"Nicole," Taehyung said in a sleepy voice.

"Yes?" I replied, my face turning a bit pink.

"Do you have anything important to do today?"He asked.

"I have two classes from one to three. Each is an hour and a half long." I answered.

"Can I pick you up from school?" He asked.

"Wouldn't that attract a crowd. I could walk to a quiet place for you to pick me up." I suggest.

"Oh yeah." He said laughing. His voice was amazing. His laugh made me melt.

"Or I could just skip today. I only have two days left until I switch to online school." I inform him smiling.

"Are you sure?" He asked me raising his eyebrows and smiled revealing all of his teeth. I got off of him standing up and stretching.

"Of course, plus I have the best grades in the class." I boasted.

"Hmm okay well if that is true then I have a place I would like to take you." Taehyung replied winking and stood up. I pouted.

"Whats with the sad face?" He asked in English.

"You're too tall, it isn't fair," I answered crossing my arms pretending to be mad, "I wish I was tall."

"I like that you are short." He responded laughing. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"Fine, I bet Jimin likes that I am short too." I say noticing Jimin walk in, "He is finally taller than someone."

"I am taller than people give me credit for." Jimin huffed walking towards us, "They are all giants it isn't exactly fair to be compared to them."

"True." Jin piped in while walked into the living room ruffling Jimin's hair. Taehyung stood up and fixed his messed up hair. I remembered my cat at home and decided to message my roommate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole- Hey, are you home yet? I am sorry I sorta disappeared I will explain later.

Alie- Yeah I am home I fed the kitty so don't worry. Where are you anyways?

Nicole- :p Thanks you're the best!! I am with a.... friend?

Alie- A "friend" lol okay I won't bug (for now) do you know when you're gonna be home?

Nicole- Love youuuuu.

Alie- That doesn't answer my question.

Nicole- That's because I don't have an answer.

Alie- wHalE dEn.

Nicole- I will probably be home by tomorrow okay?

Alie- Okayyyyy, but I expect updates when you get back.

Alie- No exceptions!

Nicole- Mhmm okay EoMmA

Alie sent an image:

Alie- Cuz I know you miss me :*

Nicole- Thanks, beautiful ;)

Alie- Bye!!

Nicole- Bye ;P !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hadn't noticed that all the boys were looking at me. Jhope hovering over me.

"Who is that??" Hoseok asked tapping on the picture Alie had sent me to enlarge it.

"That's my partner in crime." I said laughing, "Why?"

"No reason." He replied, his cheeks a bit pink.

"You're her bias you know." I inform him putting my phone into my pocket.

"I think he has the hots for her." Rapmonster says poking my cheek, "You should set them up." I laughed and noticed that Taehyung wasn't on the couch anymore.

"Where is-" I was caught by surprise, suddenly I was in the air.

"I am right here." The person holding me answered. I assumed it was Taehyung.

"C-Can you please put me down?" I ask grabbing onto his arms trying not to fall. He didn't answer but walked away from the other members. They laughed and waved as we left the living room and into the hallway. I looked around not sure of his plans. As we entered into his bedroom he set me down onto his bed.

"I am going to drive you back to your place where you can get ready for our..." His voice trailed off.

"Outing?" I ask. My heart beating fast.

"Date?" He asked, "Can I call it that?"

"U-Uhmm." I hid my now red face and nodded. He chuckled and laid down next to me.

"You make my heart beat faster than it should." He sighed.

"Mine is going sixty miles an hour right now." I replied trying to calm down. We had slept next to each other why is the thought of a date doing this to me?!

"I'm sorry about that." He apologized and sat up taking my hand into his. This small and simple action sent my heart into overdrive. I squealed against my will and he laughed.

"Do the others know?" I asked calming down.

"Yes, they helped me gather the courage to ask you." Taehyung answered making swirls on my back of my hand. I turned to him looking into his eyes. His cheeks pink.

"Do you remember where I live?" I question him.

"No." He answered honestly standing up.

"I can give you instructions." I smile standing up and pulling my phone out, "Google maps to the rescue!" I run out of the room and into the livingroom.

"No fair!" He whined. I waited for Taehyung for about a minute. He was walking very slowly.

"Why are you being so slow?" I ask pouting. He chose not to answer but instead took my hand. I smiled and squeezed his in return. I didn't realize that everyone else in the room was watching. They all made a collective "awwwe" which made me self-conscious.

"Let's go on our date okay?" He asked as if it were completely normal. The boys started to jump on him and ruffle his hair.

"Our little man is growing up!!" Namjoon yelled smiling. I walked over to the door and watched the boys. They truly are brothers. I'm just worried that fans won't be happy if they find out.

----------

Ayeee I finally updated!! 💗