Her Haunted Past

Chapter 4

I had woken up many times due to nightmares of my past. I have to relive it today and it terrified me. Every time I had woken up Taehyung tightened his grip on me like I was a teddy bear and he was a little boy. I gave in to the fatigue too scared to walk around a dark and quiet house. As hard as I try to forget my past there was no way I could live without it. I was up before the alarms in the house began to go off. 

7:00 Time to tell my story. 

"Hmmfph" I heard a noise break the silence, "Good morning." My eyes opened to see Taehyung just barely opening his eyes.

"G-Good morning." I replied with an awkward expression on my face. He was confused until he noticed his arm around me. He quickly lifted it and apologized. 

"It's okay." I said looking away.

"Anyways we should get some breakfast." He replied standing up. I stretched while nodding my head.

"But first I uh h-have to go to the bathroom." He said running  to the bathroom. Weird.

"Meet you down in the kitchen." I said as I began to walk out of the room. I hadn't noticed that I was still just wearing a shirt until I had already started to make breakfast for everyone. 

"Jin Hyung your cooking?" Jungkook said entering the room and into my view, "Oh." He looked away blushing.

"Sorry Jungkook." I apologized looking down as well.

"Why so shy Jungkookie?" Hoseok said entering the room answering the question he just asked, "Nicole we have to get you some clothes."

"I don't think any of your pants would fit me though." I replied.

"Maybe Jungkook or Jimin have a pair of pajama pants or shorts that will fit you?" Suga suggested walking in as well.

"Hyung why would you think that?" Jimin asked walking in as well. WHY IS EVERYONE UP AT THE SAME TIME!?

"Because you guys both have the smallest waists, well at least it looks like it." Suga replied.

"Okay Mr. I have girl legs." Namjoon replied continuing my embarrassment.

"Lets just each get a pair of pajama shorts and see which one is the smallest around the waist?" Jimin said bringing himself into the light he was by the fridge for who knows how long.

"Good idea." Suga replied, "Okay everyone go get your smallest par of shorts and I will get mine and Taehyungs, Jimin get Jins I guess he is still asleep." After they had left I sighed and continued cooking almost all the food was finished. 

"Hey Nicole." Jin said walking up next to me.

"Hi, I thought you were still asleep." I replied lifting my right eyebrow.

"Ehh I just didn't want to walk back up into my room so I waited by the fridge. I'm surprised no one saw me now that I have pink hair." He replied with a facial expression you would expect from a princess that had gotten ignored. Well he is a princess so I guess it is his natural reaction.

"Sorry for cooking." I apologized.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"Well I just started cooking out of habit without asking or anything." I replied.

"You don't have to apologize Nicole its okay." He said patting my head, "How did you know how much to make?

"Well I know how much my dad ate so I multiplied that by 7 and then made some for me." I answered.