June 2016

A/N: Another short chapter, sorry guys. You know, seeing all these Jonghyun gifs are making me realize how he must have suffered for a long time, all alone. I'm so sorry baby :( -L

In June, we had officially been friends for 3 months. We had captured many memories with the Polaroid I got you for your birthday and you made me so happy on a daily basis. I hoped I made you feel the same way. In those 3 months of friendship, I had gotten to know you so much more. I felt like I knew you more than I knew myself if that was possible. You had opened up to me a few times and I did everything I could to make you feel better.

In those 3 months, I had also fallen in love with you. You were such a lovable person. Always taking care of others, always spreading positivity to loved ones and fans. I doubted you reciprocated my feelings so I kept them to myself, admiring you from a safe distance. Everything about you was endearing to me, even the flaws you loathed so much.

Most of the time when we hung out, we played video games (where I beat you most of the time, which you did NOT take well) or watched movies since going out was kind of risky given your situation. The dorm was pretty neat and the boys knew me by now. They'd tease us about being a couple sometimes which never failed to make me blush. You always shrugged it off, though.