Part 1 - Introductions?

Eren's POV

We are running fast down the alleyways, telling each other "Go! Go!" while pointing in any direction available to us.
This is my everyday life.
Running from the police, gang members or doing the chasing myself.
This is my life as a member of the mafia.

We are a large group called the Scouts and we have a LOT of enemies.
The Titans are our biggest.
We often get into fights with any we see in the streets and hence why we are always running from the cops.

Regardless, I enjoy it here.
I enjoy being part of the mafia.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Eventually, after running for a while, we found our van and drove back to our base.
Living in London wasn't easy, people were everywhere, even at night.

We had to be careful.

Our boss was definitely a strong leader.
Mentally and physically.
His appearance scared people into doing what we wanted; his mind games sent people into crazy mental breakdowns.
You could say I have a crush but it's more like I admire him... with a passion.
His name is Levi Ackerman, and, dare I say, he is smoking hot!

His sleek raven hair that hangs in a undercut style, perfectly shaping his structured face. His toned arms that are occasionally on show when he wore short sleeves shirts and his deep, husky voice that sounds so so sexy-

"Oi Eren! Why are you drooling?" Jean, a guy with what I personally think is a lame haircut, said.

"Shut it horse face! I'm so not drooling!" I shouted while sneakily wiping the damp corners of my mouth. I hate Jean so much it's ridiculous. H constantly judges me and tries to one up me all the time; I could just punch him! I stormed away quickly  without actually looking where I was going. Suddenly I bumped into something roughly and I was shoved backwards.

"Hey what they hell are you-" I quickly jolted up and realised it was not a something but a someone. My mouth opened wide as I realised who exactly I was talking to.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your boss?" Levi calmly spoke in his deep, yet intimidating voice. I shook my head, a blush creeping up my face in the process. Damn him. I thought, feeling a twitch 'down there'. Why does this happen to me! I slowly get up and salute to him: right arm in front of the chest in a fist, left arm behind my back.

"Tch. Look where your going next time brat or I'll have to punish you~."A sly smirk appeared on thin lips- his face lit with lust in his eyes. I panicked slightly but also got turned on. He seemed to notice this as his smirk grew wider as his eyes edged down. I shut my eyes with embarrassment as he glides past me, gripping my shoulder slightly and then carrying on.

I let out a massive sigh of relief- eyes drooping down- and lowered my salute. I made it! I thought while I casually looked over my shoulder towards my sexy boss who was stood firmly teaching a newbie how to punch correctly.

Damn how did it get like this? What started off as harmless admiration, soon turned into a great feel of lust, desire and passion...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Okay sooo...... uhh 😅😅
I kinda wrote this as a one of thing but I wanted to see how it would work if I published it so um.. enjoy 😅
~Shortantix~