Kenny looked the young man up and down, studying him extra carefully.

"Hi." Toni said finally shaking his hand.

Kenny finally spoke making the young man jump a bit by his sudden question.

"Are you two sleeping together?" Kenny asked folding his arms over his chest ignoring the gesture to shake Zayn's hand.

Zayn quickly pulled his hand back. Paris looked from her mother at Kenny.

"Ken." Toni spat, "that's none of our business." Toni added.

"Yes of course it is." Kenny hissed. "No it's not." Toni hissed back through gritted teeth.

"Now greet that damn boy." Toni said through her gritted teeth. "Its a pleasure to be finally meeting you." Zayn said with his eyes on Toni.

"Same here Zayn." Toni said back with a simple head nod.

"Baby let me show you around." Paris said grabbing his hand as they walked away.

"I don't like him." Kenny said.

"Oh Ken, we can't always chase every single boy that she brings around here away." Toni simply said getting back to her cooking.
********************

Dinner took place, as light conversation flowed between Toni, Paris and Zayn. Kenny on the other hand was quiet just observing him.

"Mom. Zayn is a great artist, you should hire him to paint for you one day." Paris bragged.

"You paint?" Toni asked taking a sip from her wine. "Yes. Paris had mentioned that you own your own art studio." Zayn spoke.

"Yes I do. I love art."

"I would love to paint you- I mean paint for you someday." He corrected causing Kenny to squint his eyes at the young man.

"How old are you Zayn?" Kenny questioned.

"31 sir." Zayn answered.

"You have a home?"

"Yes sir."

"How many past or current girlfriends did or do you have?" Kenny asked.