92

Apparently, Nathan had asked around and Marcus had indeed recognized Reneé at the shop. Nathan got to know about the drug dealer and thought Reneé had disappeared to get into that business. As usual, he had cleared up the mess Reneé had left behind by clearing her name at the police station where he found her camera. He also tried tracking her mobile which was useless until it traced to the Carrousel du Louvre where Reneé had connected to the internet to post Noah's missing profile online and had rushed to Paris.

Although Reneé assured him she wasn't into the drug business, she couldn't answer the real question.

"Why did you leave, Reneé? Do you even have the slightest idea what we've going through? How could you? We were worried sick, and that's an understatement"

  Reneé covered her face with her palms with guilt, of course, how did she even think that Nathan would let go of her so easily? How did she think that they'll just forget her?

"Do you realize how much...it's just...everything was crazy shit! Why Reneé? Answer me? Was it because of...Mr. Arthur?" he asked, worry lining his voice.

"I can't answer that right now" she said, turning away.

"Uh..great! I guess I don't even deserve a proper explanation"

"I have something else very important to tell you"