66

Gabriel never picked up his phone, nor did he reply to any of her messages, it was as though he had disappeared off the face of earth. She felt lonely again, she lost her friends again. Maybe he thought she was crazy listening to the shouts on the phone, or maybe he was just fed up of her.

One day, Renée was scrolling through her snapchat feed, she let out a surprised gasp when she saw Chloé's. It was a snap of a face-time video chat, of Chloé with Gabriel.

The puzzle fell into place, Gabriel constantly asking about her friends and the last conversation she had with him was about Chloé too, he had asked for her contact, and she had given him without any doubt.

He had used her, to get closer to Chloé. He had messaged her in the first place to get Chloé 's contact.

He must have seen Chloé 's picture on Renée's instagram profile.

Renée held back a scream of frustration. She didn't mind their friendship, instead she hated that he lied and pretended to be sorry when he wasn't. She hated how people always looked for their own benefit. She hated how you had to think for a million times before trusting anybody, or hoping to have even a good friend. She hated everybody, she hated herself.

"You useless brat, how did you even think for a second you could have a friend. The day you left me in Paris, you were destined to not have any friends. At all" Ciara said, mocking her.